Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Markets (2019-2023) - Syndromic Testing Changes the Nature of Diagnostics While Saving Lives - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2018--The “Global Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Markets 2019 to 2023 - Strategies and Trends, Forecasts by Syndrome (Respiratory, Sepsis, GI etc.), by Country, with Market Analysis, Executive Guides and Customization.” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Syndromic testing is proving itself in the market. Players are reporting double digit growth. Lowering costs, improving outcomes and even helping in the battle against Anti Microbial Resistance.
The two key trends of Point of Care Testing and Molecular Diagnostics are merging with spectacular success. It could possibly displace most frontline test protocols AND save money at the same time.
The report forecasts the market size out to 2023. In a special section the report looks at the numbers on how syndromic molecular diagnostics is replacing traditional panel based ordering of infectious disease tests.
Factors Driving GrowthSpeed of Diagnosis Effect of Syndromic Testing on Costs Point of Care Advantage Syndrome Testing, Accuracy and Diagnostic Risk Single Visits Improvement in Outcomes
Factors Limiting GrowthLower Prices Infectious Disease is Declining Wellness Hurts Economic Growth Improves Living Standards
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. The Infectious Diseases - Guide to the Pathogens
3. Industry Overview
4. Market Trends
5. Syndromic Testing Recent DevelopmentsQIAGEN enters into agreement to acquire STAT-Dx GA-EMS receives diagnostic device contract Biocartis & Immunexpress Sign Partnership for Sepsis Alveo Closes Financing to Create Accessible Diagnostics Devices Siemens Healthineers completes takeover of Fast Track Diagnostics Chembio and FIND to Develop Point-of-Care Multiplex Test Applied BioCode Receives CE Mark for 18-plex Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel Rapid Molecular Flu Tests Gain Ground Cepheid Receives FDA Clearance and CLIA Waiver for Xpert Xpress Flu Test bioMerieux seeks FDA Clearance of Pneumonia Panel Mobidiag Announces Release of a Multiplex qPCR Test for Detection of Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Fast Track Diagnostics Gets CE Mark for Real-Time PCR Detection of High-Risk HPV SEEGENE develops Multiplex PCR tests in 4 days and more...
6. Profiles of Key Syndromic Testing Companies
7. Global Market Size
8. Global Market by Syndrome
9. Panel Testing Market - Volumes and Price Forecast with MDx Share
Companies ProfiledAbbott Diagnostics (Alere) Accelerate Diagnostics Akonni Biosystems Alveo Technologies Atlas Genetics Aus Diagnostics BARDA BD Diagnostics Bio-Rad Laboratories BioFire Diagnostics Biocartis bioMerieux Chembio Cue Health Curetis Diagenode Diagnostics GA-EMS GenMark Dx Great Basin Scientific Hologic Immunexpress Janssen Diagnostics Lexigene Mobidiag Nanomix Primerdesign Qiagen (Statdx) Quantumdx Righton SkylineDx T2 Biosystems Thermo Fisher Scientific Vela Veramarx and more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvpxzp/global_syndromic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005398/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/08/2018 06:35 AM/DISC: 11/08/2018 06:35 AM