Global Stem Cell Partnering Directory Deal Trends, Players and Financials 2014-2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2019--
The “Global Stem Cell Partnering 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Stem Cell Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the stem cell partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Stem Cell partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Stem Cell agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Stem Cell deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Stem Cell partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Stem Cell deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Stem Cell partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Stem Cell dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 200 online deal records of actual Stem Cell deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Stem Cell dealmaking.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Stem Cell dealmaking since 2014, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Stem Cell deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Stem Cell dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Stem Cell deals announded by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Stem Cell partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Stem Cell partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Stem Cell technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Stem Cell partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Stem Cell partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Stem Cell technologies and products.
- In-depth understanding of Stem Cell deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Stem Cell agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Stem Cell contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Stem Cell dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into terms included in a Stem Cell partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Stem Cell dealmaking
2.2. Stem Cell partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
2.4. Stem Cell partnering by deal type
2.5. Stem Cell partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Stem Cell partnering
2.6.1 Stem Cell partnering headline values
2.6.2 Stem Cell deal upfront payments7
2.6.3 Stem Cell deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Stem Cell royalty rates
3. Leading Stem Cell deals
3.2. Top Stem Cell deals by value
4. Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
4.2. Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
4.3. Most active Stem Cell partnering company profiles
5. Stem Cell contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Stem Cell contracts dealmaking directory
6. Stem Cell dealmaking by technology type
7. Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Stem Cell deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Stem Cell deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Stem Cell deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Stem Cell deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dmywxh
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190517005425/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Stem Cells
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: STEM CELLS HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/17/2019 12:31 PM/DISC: 05/17/2019 12:31 PM