Global Aircraft Battery Market by Type, End-user and Aircraft Type: 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 22, 2019--The “Global Aircraft Battery Market - Segmented by Type (Lead Acid Battery, Nickel Cadmium Battery, Lithium Ion Battery), End Users, Aircraft Type (Civil Aviation, Military Aviation, UAV) - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 - 2024)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The aircraft battery market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The increase in the adoption of more electric aircraft technology in commercial aircraft, increasing number of aircraft deliveries, as well as the increasing demand for UAVs may lead to significant developments in the aircraft battery market.
There has been a rising demand for the usage of lithium-based batteries in aircraft, as compared to nickel cadmium batteries, owing to the fact that lithium batteries have less weight, as compared to nickel cadmium batteries, and are therefore much efficient. Furthermore, aircraft companies, such as Boeing have also selected lithium ion batteries for usage in 787 aircraft in, both, their APU, as well as main batteries.
Moreover, the rise in the demand for more electric aircraft in the global commercial aviation fleet, has led to an increasing demand for advanced, light weight batteries for aircraft. This has led to a rise in the demand for light weight aircraft batteries and increase in the market size for the aircraft battery market.
2. Aircraft Battery Market Research Methodology
3. Aircraft Battery Market Insights
4. Aircraft Battery Market Dynamics
5. Aircraft Battery Market, Segmented by Type
6. Aircraft Battery Market, Segmented by Aircraft Type
7. Aircraft Battery Market, Segmented by End-users
8. Aircraft Battery Market, Segmented by Geography
9. Aircraft Battery Market Competitive Landscape
10. Company ProfilesCella Energy Concorde Battery Corporation Enersys EaglePitcher Technologies LLC GS Yuasa Marvel Aero International Inc. Kokam Teledyne Technologies Marathon Norco Aerospace Saft Batteries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9jg4f/global_aircraft?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190122005495/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Battery Technology,Aircraft
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER ENERGY TRANSPORT AIR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/22/2019 07:18 AM/DISC: 01/22/2019 07:17 AM