Global Digital Marketing Software Market by Deployment, Type, Industry and Region - Forecast to 2023: A $35.27 Billion Opportunity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2018--The “Digital Marketing Software Market Size - Segmented by Deployment (On Premise, Cloud), Type, Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.The digital marketing software market was valued at USD 16.27 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 35.27 billion witnessing a CAGR of 14.1%, during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Increased Utilization of Digital Media is the Major Driver for the MarketMarketing strategies always begin with understanding the customers’ changing needs, wants and characteristics. Digital media keeps a track of customers’ needs and help establish a pattern related to their interests. This helps companies identify and approach the ideal customers for their products.The rapid internet penetration and the huge boost in usage of social media has led to a very large study market for organizations to keep track of developing artificial intelligence to engage and service the customers to keep them involved and help them appreciate the products offered is another strategy, which is gaining rapid traction across the market.
The development of predictive analytics has specific applications; it goes a long way in finding things the customer is interested in and helps attract interest towards the target product sites. Mobile marketing, content and inbound marketing are other ways to expand the marketing base of company through digital marketing.
E-Mail Marketing Holds a Very Important Position in the Current Marketing TrendsE-Mail has been the most effective tool used by mailing organization to spread the advertising campaigns that are launched targeting a mass audience. However, with the evolution of a successful spam detection algorithm, advertising through the mailing forum is becoming difficult with each passing day.The new way to market through emails has been the idea of personalization - identifying potential customers and dispatching targeted mails has been an effective way to avoid spam detection on the marketing front.Email marketing has been the go-to marketing strategy for most of the small and medium-sized enterprises. With very impressive and attractive emails (with engaging arts), e-mail marketing has been a very successful solution for organizations; click rate, opens, and bounces are some of the parameters, which can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.Segmenting email categories to collect and evaluate data to find out the reach of marketing is another efficient way to reduce the redundancy in e-mail marketing campaigns.
Key Developments in the Digital Marketing Software Market
March 2018 - nFusz announced Strategic Partnership with Digital Marketing Agency Ignite Visibility. Ignite Visibility and nFusz will share revenue derived from the use of the nFusz notifiCRM interactive video platform by Ignite Visibility clients. In addition, Ignite Visibility will use their own branded notifiCRM Enterprise account to incorporate interactive video in their blog and newsletter.
Major PlayersAdobe Systems IncorporatedSAP SESalesforceIBM CorporationMicrosoft CorporationOracle CorporationHewlett-PackardSASMarketo Inc.HubSpot Inc.Teradata CorporationInfor Inc.Criteo SA
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction 1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study 1.2 Study Assumptions 1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology 2.1 Research Phases 2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Market Dynamics 5.1 Introduction to Market Dynamics 5.2 Factors Driving the Market 5.2.1 Increased Utilization of Digital Media 5.2.2 Rising Trend of the Adoption of Cloud Technology 5.2.3 Increasing Need to Improve Customer E-experience 5.3 Factors Restraining the Market 5.3.1 Evaluating the Right Kind of Digital Marketing Solution
6. Global Digital Marketing Software Market Segmentation 6.1 Digital Marketing Software Market - By Deployment 6.2 Digital Marketing Software Market - By Type 6.3 Digital Marketing Software Market - By Industry 6.4 Digital Marketing Software Market - By Geography
7. Digital Marketing Software Market - Company Profiles 7.1 Adobe Systems Incorporated 7.2 SAP SE 7.3 Salesforce 7.4 IBM Corporation 7.5 Microsoft Corporation 7.6 Oracle Corporation 7.7 Hewlett-Packard 7.8 SAS 7.9 Marketo Inc. 7.10 HubSpot, Inc. 7.11 Teradata Corporation 7.12 Infor Inc. 7.13 Criteo SA
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djmdjc/global_digital?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005369/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/20/2018 08:16 AM/DISC: 11/20/2018 08:16 AM