Global Hybrid Vehicles Market Outlook to 2024 - Focus on The US, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, China and South Korea - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 14, 2018--The “Global Hybrid Vehicles Market (By Nations-The US, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, China and South Korea) - Outlook 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report Global Hybrid Vehicles Market (By Nations-The US, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, China, and South Korea) - Outlook 2024 provides an in-depth analysis of the current scenario, detailed market outlook of global hybrid vehicles market. Geographical segmentation is done across major markets such as North America (the US), Europe (The UK, France & Germany) and Asia Pacific (Japan, China & South Korea).
Technological advancement in hybrid vehicles market has revamped low voltage batteries with improved lithium-ion batteries which are capable of holding the charge for a longer time. Furthermore, the advent of hybrid vehicles which uses regenerative braking as a power source has also enhanced the performance of these vehicles significantly.
The report provides comprehensive coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the study encompasses various market-specific growth opportunities in the global hybrid vehicles market.
The report has been segmented as follows:
Geographical Coverage:North America - The US Europe - Germany, France & The UK Asia Pacific - Japan, China & South Korea
Companies Covered:Toyota Motor Corporation Honda Motor Co. Ltd. Ford Motor Company Nissan Motor Corporation Ltd Hyundai Motor Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Hybrid Vehicles 3.1 Overview 3.1.1 Advantages of Hybrid Vehicles 3.1.2 Working of Hybrid Vehicles 3.2 Classification 3.2.1 Type of Powertrain 3.2.2 Degree of Hybridization
4. Market Analysis 4.1 Market Sizing 4.1.1 Market Size by Value (Actual & Forecasted) 4.1.2 Market Size by Volume (Actual & Forecasted) 4.2 Market Share Analysis 4.2.1 Market Share by Type 4.2.2 Market Share by Hybridization 4.2.3 Market Share by Fuel Type 4.2.4 Market Share by Vehicle Type 4.2.5 Market Share by Region
5. Regional Analysis 5.1 Asia Pacific 5.1.1 Market Sizing (Actual & Forecasted) 5.1.2 China 5.1.3 Japan 5.1.4 South Korea 5.2 North America 5.2.1 Market Sizing (Actual & Forecasted) 5.2.2 The US 5.3 Europe 5.3.1 Market Sizing (Actual & Forecasted) 5.3.2 The UK 5.3.4 Germany 5.3.5 France
6. Market Dynamics 6.1 Industry Trends & Development 6.1.1 Regenerative Braking in Hybrid Vehicles 6.1.2 Advent of Improved Battery and Charging Technology 6.1.3 Preference for Mild Hybrid Electric Cars 6.2 Growth Drivers 6.2.1 Low Running Cost 6.2.2 Rising Environmental Consciousness 6.2.3 Stringent Emission Standards 6.3 Challenges 6.3.1 Strict Regulatory Norms for Automotive Industry 6.3.2 Abolition of Grants 6.3.3 High Prices of Hybrid Vehicles 6.3.4 Volatility of Industry
7. Competitive Landscape 7.1 Global 7.2 Regional
8. Company Profiles 8.1 Toyota Motor Corporation 8.2 Honda Motor Co., Ltd. 8.3 Ford Motor Company 8.4 Nissan Motor Corporation Ltd 8.5 Hyundai Motor Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjcxz5/global_hybrid?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181114005601/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/14/2018 10:22 AM/DISC: 11/14/2018 10:22 AM