Global Thyroid Function Tests Market Analysis and Forecast Model 2018: Annualized Total Market Revenue by Segment and Market Outlooks 2015-2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Thyroid Function Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Thyroid Disease is the second most common endocrine disease after diabetes. The term “Thyroid Disease” encapsulates a number of conditions, including hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. Due to the fact that clinical symptoms of thyroid disease can vary substantially between patients and are often not specific, these conditions tend to be diagnosed using biochemical assays. The number and types of thyroid function tests (TFTs) performed per case depends on various factors such as the level of thyroid hormones in the body, medical treatment prescribed, clinical symptoms, and clinician preference.
Thyroid stimulation hormone (TSH) tests are the most commonly ordered TFT across all geographical regions and countries for both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. Free thyroxine (T4) tests are the second most commonly order TFT in the majority of countries and are used to help diagnose both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. Other TFTs covered in this market model include total T4 tests, free Triiodothyronine (T3) tests, and total T3 tests.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
Currently marketed Thyroid Function Tests and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Thyroid Function Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional, and Country-Level Market-Specific Insights
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for this Thyroid Function Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for this Thyroid Function Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market.
This model is required reading for
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Thyroid Function Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Thyroid Function Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Thyroid Function Tests market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics International Ltd
- Siemens Healthineers
- Abbott Laboratories
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Inova Diagnostics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3xze5b
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005433/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 04:50 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 04:50 AM