$4.8 Billion Composites Distributor Market by 2023: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis Report, 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 4, 2019--The “Composites Distributor Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the global composites distributor market looks promising with opportunities in transportation, marine, wind energy, aerospace & defense, pipe & tank, automotive, marine, construction, electrical/electronics, and consumer goods.
The global composites distributor market is expected to reach $4.8 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.7% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers in this market are increasing demand for composites in North America and Asia Pacific region and presence of large number of medium and small composite part manufacturers.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the composites distributor industry, include growing of new distributors in emerging countries and increase in product portfolio.
The study includes the composites distributor market size and forecast for the global composites distributor market through 2023, segmented by end use industry, raw material, intermediate, and region as follows:
Composites Distributor Market by End-use Industry ($M shipment analysis for 2012 to 2023):Aerospace and Defense Wind Energy Automotive Marine Construction Pipe and Tank E&E Consumer Goods Others
Composites Distributor Market by Raw Material ($M shipment analysis for 2012 to 2023):Roving (GF/CF) Textile (GF/CF) Polyester Resin Vinyl Ester Resin Epoxy Resin Other Resins
Composites Distributor Market by Intermediate ($M shipment analysis for 2012 to 2023):Prepreg SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) BMC (Bulk Molding Compound) SFT (Short Fiber Thermoplastic) LFT (Long Fiber Thermoplastic) CFT (Carbon Fiber Thermoplastic) GMT (Glass Mat Thermoplastic)
Composites Distributor Market by Region ($M shipment analysis for 2012 to 2023):North America Europe Asia Pacific The Rest of the World
Some of the composites distributor companies profiled in this report include:Composites One North American Composites Gazechim Euroresins Lintech International FRP Services IMCD Group B.V. Microtex Composites SRL Sino Composites Sumitomo Shoji Chemicals Sojitz Corporation Soon Yang Chemicals
On the basis of comprehensive research, polyester resin is expected to remain the largest material by value and volume and it is also expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand in construction and pipe & tank industry.
Within this market, construction will remain the largest end use industry due to growth in demand for light weight and non-corrosive materials in industrial, commercial, residential, and civil construction applications as well as presence of large number of composite part fabricators. Distributors generally serve small to medium size part fabricators as they buy small to mid-sized quantities for various applications.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume and is also expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period because of growing composites market and presence of a large number of small part fabricators especially for pipe & tank, construction, and consumer goods end use industries.
Some of the features of the report include:Market size estimates: Global composites distributor market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment. Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry. Segmentation analysis: Global composites distributor market size by various applications such as end use industry, raw material, and intermediate type in terms of value and volume shipment. Regional analysis: Global composites distributor market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for composites distributor in the global composites distributor market. Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for composites distributor in the global composites distributor market. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications 2.1: Introduction, and Classifications 2.2: Supply Chain 2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023 3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast 3.2: Global Composites Distributor Market Trends and Forecast 3.3: Global Composites Distributor Market by End-use Industry 3.4: Global Composites Distributor Market by Raw Material 3.5: Global Composites Distributor Market by Intermediate
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region 4.1: Global Composites Distributor Market by Region 4.2: North American Composites Distributor Market 4.3: European Composites Distributor Market 4.4: APAC Composites Distributor Market 4.5: ROW Composites Distributor Market
5. Competitor Analysis 5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis 5.2: Geographical Reach 5.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis 6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis 6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Composites Distributor Market 6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players 7.1: Composites One 7.2: North American Composites 7.3: Revchem Composites 7.4: Bodo Moller Chemie 7.5: ICOM Composites 7.6: FRP Services & Company 7.7: Soon Yang Chemicals Sdn Bhd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnj89n/4_8_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190204005442/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/04/2019 09:46 AM/DISC: 02/04/2019 09:46 AM