Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/3/2019
• Craig Aaron Brindza and Katherine Ann Grow, both of South Abington Twp.
• Gagandeep Singh Mangat and Pawandeep Kaur, both of Shavertown.
• Jeffrey Jones and Amanda Rose Eymer, both of Old Forge.
• Jennifer Marie Genell, Scranton, and Christopher Alan Matsko, Old Forge.
• Stacy Lee Connor, Clifford Twp., and Matthew Benjamin Lewis, Dalton.
• Alexander Meier to Russell Jr. and Andrea Hauze; two parcels in Scranton for $32,000.
• Brian McDaniels, Thornhurst Twp., to Gregory Lee Jr. and Abigail Lynette Bleckler, Binghamton, N.Y.; a property at 44 E. Fairway Lane, Thornhurst Twp., for $122,500.
• Electric City Homes Inc., Jessup, to Edward Reyes Jr., Carbondale; two parcels in Carbondale for $55,000.
• Thomas J. and Judith A. Meloris to Jan S. Jr. and Brittany L. Deitz; a property at 425 Dusty Lane, Jefferson Twp., for $200,000.
• Emily L. Carr, now by marriage Emily L. Carr Maher, and Michael Maher, to Chenay Champluvier and Ryan Pritchyk; a property at 1041 Mark Ave., Dunmore, for $91,465.
• Bayview Loan Servicing LLC to J Varela LLC; a property at 613-515 Moosic St., Scranton, for $61,900.
• Stanley J. and Regina M. Karoscik to Christa and Russell J. Lucas; a property at 411 Jenna Kay Drive, Archbald, for $289,000.
• John G. McGurl, Jefferson Twp., to Terry L. Miller, Scranton; two parcels in Jefferson Twp. for $210,000.
• Michael O’Neill and Lino Santis to Boccella & Daughters Real Estate LLC; a property at 113 Marcus St., Dunmore, for $76,800.
• Scott and Stacy Christmas to Franklin Pietsch; two parcels at 12 Eastern Ave., Carbondale, for $94,500.
• Jared W. and Amanda R. Young to Corey Norton, Swoyersville; a property at 115 Miles St., Old Forge, for $105,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to John and Fallon Plis; a property at 610 Wisteria Drive, Moosic, for $50,000.
• Tara Hedden, Scranton, v. Bret Hedden, Scranton; married Aug. 29, 2018, in Scranton; pro se.
• Jill Callejas, South Abington Twp., v. Gregory Justave, Clarks Summit; married July 10, 2014, in Connecticut; Barbara J. O’Hara, attorney.
• Renee Ann Arday, Clarks Summit, v. Benjamin Scott Arday, Clarks Summit; married Oct. 22, 2011, in Clearfield; William P. Opiel Jr., attorney.
• Rijkaard Janvier, Olyphant, v. Jessica Fragilasz, Tobyhanna; married March 5, 2010, in Miami; Matthew P. Kelly, attorney.
• Patricia and Raymond Spinosi, 416 Varsity Drive, Throop, v. Krenitsky’s Supermarket Corp., doing business as Quinn’s Supermarket, 12 Kennedy Drive, Archbald, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus interest, costs and such other relief deemed appropriate on two counts, for injuries suffered Oct. 15, 2017, in a fall on the defendant’s premises; Katie Nealon, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Telecommunication Enterprises Inc., 1527 Layton Road, Scott Twp.; $5,964.45.
• Charles A. Jr. and Katherine Kotarski, 208 W. Line St., Olyphant; $997.66.
• Mary Helen Yatko, 420 Seymour Ave., Scranton; $3,519.80.
• Michael and Alissa Rizzo O’Neill, 603 Oak St., Taylor; $2,448.10.
• Stephanie Altier, 722 Lackawanna Ave., Mayfield; $2,048.55.
• Jean Lewis, 1101 Vine St., Scranton, letters of administration to Albert Rosenberg, 7895 Lake Sands Drive, Delray Beach, Fla.