United States Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 10, 2019--The “US Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“US Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019” offers comprehensive information about the renewable energy policies of the US and its states. The report provides a clear overview of the regulatory framework, plans, programs and incentives initiated by the US and individual states to promote renewable energy sources. It provides information regarding the financial incentives, renewable energy auctions, net-metering, renewable targets, and other plans implemented by the fifty states.
- Study of regulatory framework in the US and for fifty states
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy by country and state level.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals by country and state level
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, rebates, loans, grants, tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy by country and state level.
Reasons to Buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on policies, plans, targets and strategies of the US and its fifty states.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the regulations shaping and driving the renewable energy market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the regulatory framework of US and its fifty states
- Identify key programs and fiscal incentives of individual state.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 the Author Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, US
3.2 Federal Initiatives
3.3 Federal Initiatives for Solar Power
3.4 Federal Initiatives for Wind Power
3.5 Federal Initiatives for Biopower and Biofuels
3.6 Common State-Level Incentives
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ovzzad
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190410005626/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Renewable Energy
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY OTHER ENERGY ENVIRONMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/10/2019 11:07 AM/DISC: 04/10/2019 11:07 AM