List of Fatalities from Los Angeles Earthquake With AM-Quake Rdp, Bjt
Undated (AP) _ A list of 42 quake-related deaths:
- Sixteen killed when Northridge apartment complex collapsed. Victims include Bea Reskin, 71, and Darla Enos, 43.
- Two people in collapse of hillside home in Sherman Oaks.
- Los Angeles motorcycle Officer Clarence W. Dean, 46, killed in collapse of freeway interchange.
- A 5-year-old girl crushed at a Sherman Oaks home.
- Elizabeth Brace, 37, of Rancho Cucamonga, fell and hit her head on a baby crib.
- Lionel Ventura, 20, of Sun Valley, when quake knocked out power to his respirator at Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills.
- A 25-year-old man electrocuted by a power line.
- One person in a fall from sixth-floor window of a downtown hotel.
- Ted Peter Fichtner, 28, of apparent head injuries from falling objects in his Chatsworth trailer home.
- A 92-year-old woman in a trailer fire in Northridge.
- One man dead on arrival at Henry Mayo Medical Center in Newhall, apparently from quake-related heart attack.
- Three quake-related heart attacks at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center: Leonard Glasser and Stella Mizrahi, both in their 60s; Gennady Khaytman, 45.
- An 80-year-old man of a quake-related heart attack at Glendale Adventist Medical Center.
- Two unidentified victims of quake-related heart attacks at Holy Cross Medical Center.
- A 56-year-old man of a quake-related heart attack in Inglewood.
- Six additional unidentified victims, whose deaths were reported late Tuesday by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office as earthquake-related. Most were believed to be heart attack victims.
- The bodies of an unidentified man and woman were discovered in the rubble of a Van Nuys house.