The 2018 GCC Air Conditioners Market by Type, Application and Country (2014-2025) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 17, 2018--The “GCC Air Conditioners Market, by Type (Centralized AC, Split AC, Window AC, Packaged AC, Portable AC and Others), by Application (Residential & Commercial), by Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain); Size and Forecast, 2014-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
GCC Air Conditioners market is expected to grow with a CAGR over 7.93% during the forecast period 2018-2025, owing to changing climatic conditions, and changing consumer lifestyle.
Key FindingsCentralized AC Market in GCC is expected to grow with a CAGR of over 7% during 2018-2025. Window AC Market in GCC is the fastest growing and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% during 2018-2025. Split AC Market in GCC is expected to grow with a CAGR of over 8% during 2018-2025. VRF is the largest growing Centralized AC segment with a CAGR of over 8% over forecast period. Chiller type Centralized AC is growing with a CAGR of 8.3% over 2018-2025. The fan coil unit (FCU) segment is growing with a CAGR of over 6%. Residential Applications of AC in GCC is growing with a CAGR of 6.9%. Commercial applications of AC in GCC is growing rapidly with a CAGR of over 10% over the forecast period.
Key PlayersZamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd. LG Electronics Gulf FZE Daikin McQuay Middle East FZE Air-conditioning & Heating International Carrier FZC Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
1. Research Framework
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Industry Insights
5. GCC Air Conditioners Market Overview
6. GCC Air Conditioners Market, By Types
7. GCC Air Conditioners Market, By Centralized AC Types
8. GCC Air Conditioners Market, By Application
9. GCC Air Conditioners Market, By Country
10. Company ProfilesDaikin McQuay Middle East FZE LG Electronics Gulf FZE Air-conditioning & Heating International Carrier FZC Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd. Samsung Gulf Electronics FZE Johnson Controls Fujitsu General Middle East FZE Gree Electric Appliances Inc. York Air-conditioning & Refrigeration FZE Trane Middle East SKM Air Conditioning LLC Haier Electronics Middle East
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp9k3d/the_2018_gcc_air?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181217005464/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Household Appliances,HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
KEYWORD: KUWAIT UNITED ARAB EMIRATES BAHRAIN OMAN QATAR SAUDI ARABIA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BUILDING SYSTEMS CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/17/2018 09:57 AM/DISC: 12/17/2018 09:57 AM