Saudi Arabia Telecom System Integration Market Projected to Grow from $420 Million in 2018 to $683 Million by 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “Saudi Arabia Telecom System Integration Market By Application (Operations Support Systems, Business Support Systems, Network Management Systems & Others), By Deployment Type (On-Premises & Cloud), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market is projected to grow from $ 420 million in 2018 to $ 683 million by 2024.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing adoption of cloud technologies and growth number of online transactions and mobile devices across the country.
Moreover, fierce competition in telecom sector along with rising trend of convergent billing system is further likely to fuel growth in the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market in the coming years.
Among applications, Operation Support System (OSS) segment dominates the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market as OSS helps telecom service providers to improve their operational activities and to detect and resolve network faults in order to reduce service downtime.
However, Network Management System segment is expected to grow at the fastest pace during forecast period as it monitors the software and hardware components in a network and allows telecom service providers to monitor their business using a central computer.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To define, segment, describe and forecast the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market on the basis of Application, Deployment Type, Region and Company.
- To analyze and forecast the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market size.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market into application, namely, Operations Support Systems, Business Support Systems, Network Management and Others.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving innovation and technological advancements in the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market.
Key players in the Saudi Arabian telecom system integration market include Tata Consultancy Services Saudi Arabia, Accenture Saudi Arabia Ltd., Saudi Ericsson Communications Co Ltd, Huawei Tech Investment Saudi Arabia Co., Ltd, IBM Middle East FZ-LLC, Tech Mahindra Arabia Limited, HP Services Saudi Arabia, Nokia Solutions and Networks Al-Saudia Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solution Saudi Arabia L.L.C., and Wipro Arabia Limited.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. By Deployment Type
4.2. By Percentage Spending of Telecom Service Providers
4.3. By Company
5. Global Telecom System Integration Market Overview
6. Saudi Arabia Telecom System Integration Market Landscape
7. Saudi Arabia Telecom System Integration Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application (Operations Support Systems, Business Support Systems, Network Management, Others)
7.2.2. By Deployment Type (On-Premises & Cloud)
7.2.3. By Region (Central, Western, Eastern & Rest of Saudi Arabia)
7.2.4. By Company
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7.3.1. By Application
7.3.2. By Deployment Type
7.3.3. By Region
8. Saudi Arabia Operation Support Systems Telecom System Integration Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type (Service Assurance, Resource Inventory Management, Others)
8.2.2. By Deployment Type
9. Saudi Arabia Business Support Systems Telecom System Integration Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type (Billing & Revenue Management, Subscriber Data Management, Service Fulfilment and Others)
9.2.2. By Deployment Type
10. Saudi Arabia Network Management Telecom System Integration Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type (Network Security, Network Monitoring & Optimization and Network Integration and Others)
10.2.2. By Deployment Type
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Tata Consultancy Services Saudi Arabia
15.2.2. Accenture Saudi Arabia Ltd.
15.2.3. Saudi Ericsson Communications Co. Ltd.
15.2.4. Huawei Tech Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd.
15.2.5. IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
15.2.6. Tech Mahindra Arabia Limited
15.2.7. HP Services Saudi Arabia
15.2.8. Nokia Solutions and Networks Al-Saudia Ltd.
15.2.9. Cognizant Technology Solution Saudi Arabia LLC
15.2.10. Wipro Arabia Limited
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mll74l/saudi_arabia?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005305/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telecommunications and Networks,Computing
KEYWORD: SAUDI ARABIA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 06:30 AM/DISC: 03/25/2019 06:31 AM