SSD Insights Q3/18 - Shipment & Capacity Mix Data for Enterprise & Client Computing - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 14, 2018--The “SSD Insights Q3/18” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The SSD market’s continued growth in Q2/18 was driven by strong cloud and enterprise SSD demand, particularly PCIe and SAS drives. Client SSD volumes also increased due to the spring launches of new PC models.
SSD Insights is a quarterly SSD market forecast published four times a year which includes shipment and capacity mix data for enterprise and client computing segmented by client OEM, channel, enterprise SATA, PCIe and SAS SSDs out to 2022. A further split of enterprise SSD into cloud and enterprise segments is provided.
Companies FeaturedIntel Kingston Liteon Micron Samsung Seagate SK Hynix Toshiba Western Digital
Key Topics Covered
1. Computing SSD Revenue Forecast
2. Computing SSD Quarterly Trend
3. TLC SSD Trend
4. Computing Petabyte Forecast
5. SSD Market by Technology
6. Storage Trend
7. Client SSDsQ2/18 Client SSD Revenues by Supplier Client SSD Trend Channel SSD Trend Client SSD Pricing Client SSD Market by Technology Client SSD Protocol & Form Factor Trend
8. Enterprise SSDsQ2/18 Enterprise SSD Revenues by Supplier Captive Datacenter SSD Enterprise SSD Trend Enterprise SSD by Form Factor Enterprise SSD by Technology Enterprise $/GB Trend Enterprise SSD by Technology Enterprise SATA SSD Trend PCIe SSD Trend SAS SSD Trend
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8mmbmv/ssd_insights?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181214005148/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/14/2018 05:57 AM/DISC: 12/14/2018 05:57 AM