Bacterial Pneumonia - Pipeline Insight, 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 14, 2018--The “Bacterial Pneumonia - Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report offers a comprehensive insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Bacterial Pneumonia development.
The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
ScopeThe report provides a snapshot of the pipeline development for Bacterial Pneumonia The report covers pipeline activity across the complete product development cycle i.e. clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stages for Bacterial Pneumonia The report provides pipeline product profiles which includes product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development, route of administration, and molecule type for Bacterial Pneumonia The report also covers the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects related to Bacterial Pneumonia
Companies FeaturedCerexa Theravance Wyeth Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. Melinta Therapeutics Inc. The Medicines Company Cempra Inc. Nabriva Therapeutics AG Rempex Pharmaceuticals Cubist Pharmaceuticals Wockhardt TiGenixAridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. MedImmune NovaBiotics Ltd. Meiji Seika Pharma Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2. Bacterial Pneumonia Overview
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products for Bacterial Pneumonia
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Products in Clinical Stage 5.1 Drug Name: Company NameProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Products in Pre-Clinical and Discovery Stage 6.1 Drug Name: Company NameProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic AssessmentAssessment by Route of Administration Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Assessment by Molecule Type Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive Products 8.1 Drug Name: Company NameProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5k8987/bacterial?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180914005302/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Respiratory Drugs,Infectious Diseases Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/14/2018 09:37 AM/DISC: 09/14/2018 09:38 AM