The $13.4 Billion Worldwide Self Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Devices Market 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Self Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Devices Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Devices market is expected to reach US$13.412 billion by 2023 from US$10.125 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.8%.
The Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Devices market is expected to show robust growth during the forecast period owing to the rising prevalence of diabetes across the globe. Ease of use associated with the Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Devices will also boost the market growth during the given forecast period.
However, market growth of these devices may be hampered by lack of favourable reimbursement policies. Stringent regulatory environment will also retrain the growth of Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) devices during the given time-frame.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, Sanofi and Ypsomed AG among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market Forecast by Type 5.1. Blood Glucose Meters 5.2. Testing Strips 5.3. Lancets & Lancing Devices
6. Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market Forecast by Indication 6.1. Type I Diabetes 6.2. Type II Diabetes 6.3. Gestational Diabetes
7. Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market Forecast by End-Users 7.1. Hospitals and Clinics 7.2. Ambulatory Care Settings 7.3. Diagnostic Centres 7.4. Home Care Settings
8. Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market Forecast by Geography 8.1. North America 8.2. South America 8.3. Europe 8.4. Middle East and Africa 8.5. Asia Pacific
9. Competitive intelligence 9.1. Market Share Analysis 9.2. Strategies of Key Players 9.3. Recent Investments and Deals
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Abbott 10.2. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 10.3. Lifescan Inc. 10.4. Bayer Corporation 10.5. ARKRAY Inc. 10.6. B. Braun Melsungen AG 10.7. Sanofi 10.8. Ypsomed AG 10.9. Bionime Corporation 10.10. Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wg9m3r/the_13_4_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005218/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Home Testing and Home Healthcare,Diabetes Devices
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES DIABETES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 09:19 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 09:18 AM