Global Algae Biofuel Market 2018-2023 by Product, Application and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2018--The “Algae Biofuel Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Algae Biofuel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.55% to reach US$8.744 billion by 2023, from US$5.650 billion in 2017.
There has been a rise in the demand for biofuels as an alternative to fossil fuels. Growing environmental and sustainability concerns regarding the excess use of fossil fuels is significantly driving the demand for algae biofuels. High potential of algae to replace conventional raw materials required to produce biofuels is further boosting the adoption of algae biofuels across different industries.
Geographically, North America and Europe hold a significant market share of global algae biofuels market owing to the presence of major market players in the region coupled with supportive government initiatives and policies to encourage the use of biofuels.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. ALGAE BIOFUEL MARKET BY PRODUCT 5.1. Biocrude 5.2. Jetfuel 5.3. Biodiesel 5.4. Others
6. ALGAE BIOFUEL MARKET BY APPLICATION 6.1. Industrial 6.2. Transportation 6.3. Others
7. ALGAE BIOFUEL MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 7.1. North America 7.2. South America 7.3. Europe 7.4. Middle East and Africa 7.5. Asia Pacific
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 8.1. Market Share Analysis 8.2. Recent Investment and Deals 8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES 9.1. Algenol 9.2. Muradel 9.3. Solix Biofuels 9.4. Sapphire Energy 9.5. Solazyme 9.6. Seambiotic 9.7. SabrTech Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqs2zr/global_algae?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181221005137/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/21/2018 05:31 AM/DISC: 12/21/2018 05:30 AM