United States Operator Business Services Market Forecast Report 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 21, 2019--The “The Operator Business Services: USA Forecast 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyses the demand for telecoms services by micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises, expressed in terms of revenue, the number of connections or users and the average revenue per user (ARPU).
The report highlights that operator enterprise revenue from legacy services in the USA is broadly flat or declining, and identifies those services that are most likely to deliver future growth.
It quantifies the market for fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and other business services such as security, unified communications and public and private cloud services. It also profiles the main operators that are active in the US enterprise market.
- Micro (0-9 employees)
- Small (10-49 employees)
- Medium (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Voice, messaging and handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity(mobile and LPWA)
- Narrowband and VoBB
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, BFWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections up to 100Mbps, >100Mbps and up to 1Gbps, and >1Gbps
- Traditional managed services
- IoT connectivity
Other business services:
- Unified communications
- Co-location and hosting
- Private cloud
- Software-as-aservice (SaaS, public cloud)
- Platform-as-aservice (PaaS, public cloud)
- Infrastructure-as-aservice (IaaS,public cloud)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management
Who Should Read this Report
- Operators that want to identify key areas for revenue growth, both in terms of enterprise segments and individual services.
- Vendors that are considering targeting the enterprise market.
- Third-party service providers seeking collaborative relations with operators.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary: operator revenue from legacy services is declining, but we expect to see revenue growth from IoT and other value-added business services
- Implications for operators
- Operator business revenue in the USA will remain broadly flat, and growth in fixed and mobile data services will compensate for the decline in legacy voice services
- Most operator revenue will come from large enterprises, but growth will come from micro enterprises
- Mobile data revenue partly compensates for declines in voice and messaging; the increased number of IoT deployments drives small overall growth in mobile services
- Revenue growth from broadband and dedicated connections will largely offset declines from legacy fixed voice services
- High-bandwidth broadband and dedicated connections services will continue to grow in importance
- The addressable market for other business services will continue to grow as enterprises adopt additional cloud-based business solutions
- Operator revenue from other business services forms a small but rapidly growing share of the overall business revenue
- The broader enterprise IT and managed services market includes more services than those addressed by operators and is currently worth around USD550 billion
The US enterprise market is characterised by the presence of a large number of regional players
Forecast methodology and assumptions
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: presentation of results
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: market definition
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: modelling approach
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: mobile services
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: fixed services
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: other business services
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: broader IT categories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nk4g38/united_states?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190321005301/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SMALL BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/21/2019 06:28 AM/DISC: 03/21/2019 06:27 AM