DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 21, 2018--The “Russian Truck Market: 2018-2023 Outlook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the baseline scenario, in 2018 new truck sales are expected to grow by 11.04% to 88 thousand vehicles.
The share of the premium segment may exceed 33% in the coming few years, by the end of the period under consideration, however, it might go down.
Russian and foreign brands will have 50% of the market each and this condition is expected to be stable.
Key Topics Covered
1. Macroeconomic IndicatorsGDP Fixed-asset investment Industrial production: price index Oil prices Currency exchange rate Production dynamics in user industries: Construction Agriculture Mining Freight Wholesale trade turnover Retail trade turnover
2. LegislationRecycling tax Scrappage scheme EURO-3,4,5 emission standards A prohibition on public procurement of machinery and equipment produced abroad Industrial assembly rules CNG conversion programs for municipal utility vehicles A toll for GVW 12+ trucks Fleet replacement (service life limit) The Customs Union and new technical regulations for vehicles, fuel etc. Revision of insurance rates
3. Truck Production
4. New truck market in RussiaMarket dynamics Market structure by price segments Market structure by brands Market structure by gross vehicle weight Market structure by body type Market structure by axle configuration Market structure by country of brand origin Market structure by country of production Market structure by Chinese brands TOP-15 regional new truck markets Importers’ and manufacturers’ key events: model launch and deletion, service and finance programs
5. Used Truck Market in RussiaMarket dynamics Market structure by price segments Market structure by brands Market structure by gross vehicle weight Market structure by body type Market structure by axle configuration Market structure by country of brand origin Market structure by Chinese brands TOP-15 regional used truck markets
6. Dealer NetworksChanges in the number of dealerships Changes in the number of dealerships by brands Changes in the number of dealerships by regions
7. Forecast for 2018-2023
Production ForecastProduction volume Production volume by manufacturers Russian and foreign truck production
Market ForecastMarket volume Russian and foreign truck sales Truck sales by price segments Truck sales by gross vehicle weight Truck sales by body type Truck sales by axle configuration Truck sales by brands
8. Major Events in the Truck Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7kh9k8/russian_truck?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180821005304/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: EUROPE RUSSIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OFF-ROAD TRUCKS & SUVS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/21/2018 06:09 AM/DISC: 08/21/2018 06:09 AM