AP NEWS

Global Automotive Switch Market Analysis by Switch, Application and Geography (2018-2023) - Ample Opportunities due to the Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles - ResearchAndMarkets.com

November 8, 2018

DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2018--The “Global Automotive Switch Market - Segmented by Switch, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.

The global automotive switch market was valued at USD 23.76 billion in 2017, and will project a CAGR of 8.59% during the forecast period (2018-2023).

The growing electronic content in the vehicles and increasing focus and enactment of stringent emission and fuel economy norms are expected to drive the demand for automotive switches.However, with the advent of growing awareness of virtual assistants and inclusion of voice recognition technology in the vehicles, the market is expected to witness hindrance in the coming years.Market Dynamics Drivers Spike in Fuel Saving with the Advent of an Engine SwitchIncreasing Penetration of Electronics in Vehicles Produced Worldwide Restraints Entry of Voice Recognition Effecting the Growth Opportunities Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles

Developments in the Market

March 2018: The growth of electric cars heralds not only promises a main technology switch but also promises enormous disruption to today’s auto giants as Tesla and a group of powerful Chinese rivals take over the fast lane.February 2018: The Multi-Switch Detection Interface: A Cure for Many BCM Ailments.

Competitive Landscape

The global automotive switch market is characterized by the presence of numerous domestic and international players, resulting in a highly fragmented market environment. The twelve international and regional players in the market account for 27% of the market share and the remaining 73% of the market share is dominated by other players (domestic and international players).

Other companies in the market include TE Connectivity, Ascentic, Weastec Inc. etc., and many other Chinese players capturing 73% of the market.List of Companies ProfiledAlps ElectricBoschContinentalDelphi AutomotiveOmron CorporationPanasonicTokai RikaTRW AutomotiveUno Minda GroupZF Friedrichshafen

Key Topics Covered

1. Introduction

2. Research Methodology

3. Market Overview and Trends

4. Market Dynamics

5. Market Segmentation and Analysis - by Switch Type

6. Market Segmentation and Analysis - by Application

7. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)

8. Competitive Landscape

9. Company Profiles

10. Future of the Market

For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmdj26/global_automotive?w=4

View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005348/en/

CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com

Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager

press@researchandmarkets.com

For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470

For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630

For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900

Related Topics:Electrical Switches

KEYWORD:

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE

SOURCE: Research and Markets

Copyright Business Wire 2018.

PUB: 11/08/2018 05:13 AM/DISC: 11/08/2018 05:13 AM

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005348/en

AP RADIO
Update hourly