Mobile Learning - Global Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Through 2016-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2019--The “Mobile Learning - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Mobile Learning in US$ Million.
The report profiles 76 companies including many key and niche players such as:Adobe Inc. (USA) Apple, Inc. (USA) AT&T, Inc. (USA) Blackboard, Inc. (USA) Citrix Systems, Inc. (USA) Desire2Learn Corporation (Canada) dominKnow, Inc. (Canada) IBM Corporation (USA) Kineo (UK) PeopleFluent (USA) Promethean Ltd. (UK) Saba Software, Inc. (USA) SAP SE (Germany) Skillsoft Corporation (USA) SumTotal Systems, LLC (USA) Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWMobile Learning - Digital Learning on the Move M-Learning Emerges as the Ultimate Learning Platform Developed Markets Dominate Mobile Learning Developing Regions to Fuel Market Growth Promising Opportunities for M-Learning from Academic & Enterprise Sectors Smarter Devices, Faster Networks Favor Market Growth Booming Smartphone Sales: Opportunity for Mobile Learning Market Media Tablets: A Convenient Device for Learning in Consumer & Enterprise Sectors Mobile Learning Market Benefits from Increased Focus on Digital Education M-Learning VAS - A Lucrative Market
3. MARKET TRENDS & ISSUESMobile Learning to Bring Major Changes to eLearning Rising Consumer Demand for Mobile Learning Solutions Stimulates Market Growth Select Educational Apps for Teachers and Students Mobile Technology Transforms Academic Learning Rising 4G Penetration Rates to Elevate Market Prospects for M-Learning Upcoming 5G Technology to Influence M-Learning Market Prospects Increased Use of Technology in Classrooms Benefits Demand Interesting Ways of Using Mobile Devices in Classroom Settings Governments Foster eLearning Adoption across Schools via Tablet Devices Growing Relevance of Mobile Learning in Formal Education Systems Active Adoption of Digital & Mobile Learning Content in Preschools
4. MOBILE LEARNING - A CONCEPTUAL OVERVIEW
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
7. REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVEThe United States (43) Canada (5) Japan (1) Europe (12) Germany (1)The United Kingdom (8)Italy (1)Rest of Europe (2) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (12) Latin America (2) Middle East (3)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4g8cx/mobile_learning?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190104005216/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Mobile Content
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS TRAINING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/04/2019 06:46 AM/DISC: 01/04/2019 06:46 AM