Scar - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 10, 2019--The “Scar - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This latest pipeline guide Scar - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Scar (Dermatology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Scar (Dermatology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Scar and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 5, 1 and 9 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Scar (Dermatology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Scar (Dermatology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Scar (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Scar (Dermatology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Scar (Dermatology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Scar (Dermatology).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Scar (Dermatology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Scar (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Abzena PLC
- BirchBioMed Inc.
- Cotinga Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Kringle Pharma Inc.
- Moerae Matrix Inc.
- Pharmaxis Ltd.
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Promore Pharma AB
- Resolys Bio Inc.
- Synedgen Inc.
- Vascular BioSciences
- Fusion Protein for Scar
- Monoclonal Antibody for Fibrotic Scar
- nefopam hydrochloride
- Polysaccharide for Wounds and Scars
- Small Molecule to Inhibit Lysyl Oxidase for Scar and Oncology
- Small Molecules to Inhibit SOX-9 for Scar
Featured News & Press Releases
- Feb 28, 2019: First patient enrolled in BirchBioMed’s study investigating FS2 for the treatment of scars
- Feb 01, 2019: Promore Pharma modifies its Phase III trial of PXL01 and expands the number of clinics in the study
- Oct 23, 2018: Promore Pharma has had a successful meeting with the FDA regarding PXL01
- Sep 03, 2018: Promore Pharma plans to expand indications of therapeutic peptide PXL01 in the field of dermal scarring
- May 08, 2018: RXi Pharmaceuticals Bolsters Strength of Dermatology Intellectual Property Estate Following Granting of Patent From USPTO
- Feb 16, 2018: BirchBioMed is cleared to begin first-of-its-kind phase II clinical trial for ground-breaking anti-scarring drug
- Feb 15, 2018: Promore Pharma Regains Rights for PXL01 Manufacturing
- Feb 01, 2018: Promore Pharma is granted a patent for PXL01 in the US
- Jan 02, 2018: Promore Pharma Adjusts Plans for PXL01 in North America
- Dec 18, 2017: RXi Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from Phase 2 Trial with RXI-109 for Dermal Scarring
- Jun 27, 2017: ScarX Achieves Full Enrollment in Human Scar Reduction Trial Safety and Efficacy Results Targeted for Late 2017
- May 17, 2017: Promore Pharma files phase III clinical trial application in India
- Mar 28, 2017: RXi Pharmaceuticals Granted Patent in Japan for Lead Clinical Candidate RXI-109
- Aug 25, 2016: BirchBioMed announces completion of clinical trial for ground-breaking anti-scarring drug
- Aug 18, 2016: ScarX announces approval for trial of first clinically-promising scar reduction cream
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8vd8d7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190410005493/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Dermatological Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/10/2019 08:15 AM/DISC: 04/10/2019 08:15 AM