Global Engineered Coated Fabrics Market 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The global engineered coated fabrics market is projected to grow at a healthy growth rate over the next five years to reach US $891.5 million in 2023.
Organic growth of the automotive and aircraft industry coupled with an increasing demand for lightweight products, development of new high-performance applications using engineered coated fabrics, advancement in the technology, and introduction of stringent government standards regarding the safety are some of the major factors that are bolstering the demand for engineered coated fabrics in various end-use industries.
Based on the end-use industry type, automotive is likely to remain the most dominant segment of the global engineered coated fabrics market over the next five years.
Aerospace & defense segment is likely to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
Based on the process type, calendaring is the most widely preferred coating process in the global engineered coated fabrics market.
Based on the substrate type, fiberglass substrate is expected to remain the most dominant segment of the global engineered coated fabrics market during the forecast period (2018-2023), whereas polyester, aramid, polyamide, and other major substrate types, are likely to witness healthy growth rates over the next five years.
Based on regions, North America is projected to remain the largest market for engineered coated fabrics during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market - Overview and Market Forces
3. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis - By End-Use Industry Type
4. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis - By Coating Type
5. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis - By Substrate Type
6. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis - By Coating Process Type
7. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis - By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profiles of Key PlayersFothergill GroupGraniteville Specialty Fabrics Inc.Lamcotec Inc.Omnova Solutions Inc.Orca, by Pennel & FlipoTrelleborg ABUniroyal Global Engineered Products Inc.Vintex Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhzgp3/global_engineered?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180925005919/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Paints and Coatings ,Technical Textiles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING TEXTILES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/25/2018 11:53 AM/DISC: 09/25/2018 11:53 AM