India Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market Analysis and Forecast 2018-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2018--The “India Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market Analysis and Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India electric scooters and motorcycles market is projected to reach $617.7 million by 2025
Increasing pollution awareness among people and increasing government support in the form of subsidies are the key factors driving the growth of the market.
Electric scooters and motorcycles use electric battery for propulsion and do not produce any emissions. Moreover, these electric two-wheelers are virtually silent and do not cause noise pollution. Electric two-wheelers can manoeuvre through congested streets; can be charged from traditional wall outlets and can have a removable battery.
The research states that the India electric scooters and motorcycles market is consolidated, where Hero Electric has been the leading player in the historic period due to good brand recognition and extensive distribution network. Other important players in India electric scooters and motorcycles market includes Avon, Lohia Auto, and Electro-therm which offers electric scooters with a brand name Yo Bikes. The remaining players in this industry are small and privately-owned companies, such as Ampere Vehicles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Regulatory Policies
6. India Market Size and Forecast
7. Rajasthan Market Size and Forecast
8. Gujarat Market Size and Forecast
9. Maharashtra Market Size and Forecast
10. Delhi Market Size and Forecast
11. Uttar Pradesh Market Size and Forecast
12. Karnataka Market Size and Forecast
13. West Bengal Market Size and Forecast
14. Tamil Nadu Market Size and Forecast
15. Madhya Pradesh Market Size and Forecast
16. Haryana Market Size and Forecast
17. Rest of India Market Size and Forecast
18. Aftermarket Analysis
19. Cost Analysis
20. Company ProfilesAmpere Vehicles Pvt Ltd. Avon Cycles Ltd Electrotherm (India) Ltd. Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. Lohia Auto Industries Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4sdm7/india_electric?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180830005309/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Motorcycles,Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/30/2018 05:04 AM/DISC: 08/30/2018 05:04 AM