Autoinjectors to 2026 - Devices, Markets, Players, Strategies & Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 28, 2018--The “Autoinjectors to 2026 - Devices, Markets, Players, Strategies & Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The number of drugs available in prefilled syringes as a percentage of all injectable drugs continues to grow. So too does the number of injectable drugs indicated for chronic conditions and self-administration. But suppliers of autoinjectors face several challenges as the market evolves and matures.
Continued interest in plastic prefilled syringes will require non-brand specific injector manufacturers to validate that their devices function consistently and safely over the range of these emerging PFS devices - devices with rigidity, barrel lubricity and flexural properties that differ not insignificantly from type 1 glass.
They will have to compete - in some cases head-on - with prefilled syringe suppliers, who are increasingly incorporating autoinjector-like ease-of-use features into their PFS designs to differentiate their product lines and in some cases to meet their pharma customer requirements for product-specific syringe designs.
What You Will LearnWhat autoinjectors can be paired with prefilled syringes for injectable drug delivery; what are the key market segments, market dynamics and market demographics? What are the therapeutic demand drivers and commercial devices in key product segments? What are the design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues? How big is the market? How is it growing? What will it look like in 2026? Who are the leading injectable drug and device participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations? What is the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on autoinjector commercialization and market access? What is the impact of wirelessly connected autoinjectors on patient care and market growth? What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for autoinjectors?
Report Value MatrixManaged Care Managers Management Consultants Financial Analysts Pharma Product Managers Device Suppliers Biotech Managers Drug Marketers & Strategists Product Developers Component Suppliers CMOs, CSOs Clinical Managers Drug Distributors Pharma Regulators
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. The Market OpportunityDelivery Market Dynamics The Economics of Injectable Drugs What’s Driving the Growth in Autoinjectors? Prefilled Syringes Proliferating The Trend toward Self-Administration Shifting Demographics Innovation in Disposable Device Designs Therapeutic Demand Drivers Competitive Landscape Risk Factors
3. Autoinjectors - Commercial DevicesManual Injection Autoinjectors Automated Injection Autoinjectors Reusable Autoinjectors Disposable Autoinjectors Variable Dose Autoinjectors Product Specific Autoinjectors
4. Autoinjector Device Design FactorsMaterial Selection Issues Part Counts and Device Cost Safety Features Needle Shielding Needle Insertion Depth Failsafe Activation Dose Inspection/Injection Confirmation Lyophilized Drugs/Reconstitution Human Engineering/Ergonomics
5. Autoinjector Drug Delivery - Key Therapeutic Sector AnalysisAnticoagulants Autoimmune Diseases Rheumatoid Arthritis Multiple Sclerosis Psoriasis Emergency Medicine Hepatitis Hematopoietics Hormones Reproductive Health
6. Market FactorsRegulatory Issues Device Branding Patient Compliance and Ease of Use Healthcare Economics
7 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x8fst/autoinjectors_to?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180828005367/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infusions and Injectables ,Needles and Syringes
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/28/2018 06:38 AM/DISC: 08/28/2018 06:38 AM