Global Process Instrumentation Market Analysis 2016-2018 and Outlook to 2024 - Rising Adoption of IoT Across Various Industries Creates Lucrative Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Process Instrumentation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global process instrumentation market to grow with a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on process instrumentation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global process instrumentation market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on process instrumentation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global process instrumentation market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global process instrumentation market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Shift in production approach from conventional practices to digitalized methods
- Expanding focus to improve production efficiency and optimize operating costs
- High cost related to process instrumentation makes small and medium enterprises reluctant towards the adoption of process automation
- Rising adoption of IoT across various industries
- Shifting focus towards industry 4.0
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the process instrumentation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the process instrumentation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global process instrumentation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Process Instrumentation Market Highlights
2.2. Process Instrumentation Market Projection
2.3. Process Instrumentation Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Process Instrumentation Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Instrument
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Communication Protocol
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Process Instrumentation Market
4. Process Instrumentation Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Process Instrumentation Market by Technology
5.1. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
5.2. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
5.3. Distributed Control System (DCS)
5.4. Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
6. Global Process Instrumentation Market by Instrument
6.1. Field Instrument
6.2. Control Valve
6.2.1 Valve Body
6.3.2 Conductivity Analyzer
6.2.3 Gas Chromatograph
6.2.4 Liquid Chromatograph
7. Global Process Instrumentation Market by Communication Protocol
7.1. Wired Communication Protocol
7.2. Wireless Communication Protocol
8. Global Process Instrumentation Market by End-User
8.3. Water/Wastewater Treatment
8.5. Laboratory Instrumentation
8.6. Oil and Gas
9. Global Process Instrumentation Market by Region 2018-2024
9.1. North America
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Process Instrumentation Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. ABB Ltd.
10.2.2. Endress+Hauser Management AG
10.2.4. Siemens Ltd.
10.2.5. Foxboro (Invensys)
10.2.6. Honeywell International Inc.
10.2.7. Emerson Electric Co.
10.2.8. Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
10.2.9. Duon System Co. Ltd.
10.2.10. General Electric
10.2.11. Rotronic AG
10.2.12. WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np3gbr/global_process?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005712/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Process Industry
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 12:22 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 12:22 PM