Global Banana Powder Market 2019-2024: Analysis on End-uses, Regions, and the Competitive Landscape - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “Banana Powder Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a deep insight into the global banana powder covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and processing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
Although the global banana powder market is only a fraction of the global banana market, its demand is currently showing strong growth and has wide applications in the food, feed, pharmaceutical and the cosmetics industries.
The food Industry currently represents the biggest consumer of banana powder where it is widely used in infant food, puffed food, seasonings, solid beverages, cakes, cold food, instant food, etc. The food industry is followed by the feed industry where its consumption is growing in cattle feed and pet foods.
In the pharmaceutical industry, banana powder has been found to be effective in the treatment of colon diseases, sprue and other forms of carbohydrate intolerance in children. It is also effective in treating various intestinal disorders in adults. The popularity of banana powder in the cosmetics industry is also increasing worldwide.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global banana market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key banana producing regions globally?
- How has the global banana powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Which are the key end-use industries for banana powder?
- What are the price trends of banana powder?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the banana powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the banana powder industry?
- What is the structure of the banana powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the banana powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the banana powder industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- How is banana powder manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for banana powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for banana powder?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a banana powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Banana Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Trends
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 Global Banana Powder Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Price Analysis
6.4 Market Breakup by End Use
6.5 Market Forecast
6.6 SWOT Analysis
6.7 Value Chain Analysis
6.8 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Performance of Key Regions
7.1 North America
7.2 Asia Pacific
7.4 South America
7.5 Middle East and Africa
8 Market by End Use
8.1 Food Industry
8.2 Feed Industry
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Structure
9.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
10 Banana Powder Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.3 Plant Layout
11.4 Plant Machinery
11.5 Machinery Pictures
11.6 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.7 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.8 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.12 Other Capital Investments
12 Loans and Financial Assistance
13 Project Economics
13.1 Capital Cost of the Project
13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4 Taxation and Depreciation
13.5 Income Projections
13.6 Expenditure Projections
13.7 Financial Analysis
13.8 Profit Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h794ma
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005834/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Ingredients
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 12:01 PM/DISC: 05/07/2019 12:01 PM