Global Bispecific Antibody Market: Drug Sales & Clinical Pipeline Insight, 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 16, 2019--The “Global Bispecific Antibody Market, Drug Sales & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Report HighlightsApplications of Bispecific Antibodies Global Bispecific Antibody Market Overview: Drug & Market Sales Global Bispecific Antibody Market Opportunity: US$ 8 Billion by 2025 US & Japan Market Share Opportunity: >40% by 2025 Bispecific Antibody Clinical Pipeline: 224 Drugs Commercially Available Bispecific Antibody: 2 (HEMLIBRA & Blincyto)
As per report findings, the market opportunity of bispecific antibodies is estimated to surpass US$ 8 Billion by 2025 driven by application of existing commercially available bispecific antibodies to other multiple indications and increasing regulatory approvals from developing and developed markets.
Currently, there are 2 bispecific antibodies (HEMLIBRA and Blincyto) commercially available in the market with combined sales of less than US$ 1 Billion in 2018.
The market for bispecific antibodies is quiet bright as they are the new emerging trends in the market. BsAbs due their specificity are gaining a lot of interest from multiple stake holders from the pharmaceutical industry.
The market is no doubt flourishing and is sure to increase many folds as with due acceptance of clinicians and patients due to their targeted effect.
Currently, there are more than 200 bispecific antibodies in the clinical trials and this number is further expected to increase in coming years driven by research and development and the favorable commercial success to 2 bispecific antibodies available in the market.
The future for the research and development of bispecific antibodies remains highly progressive and profitable option driven by the fact that increasing number of big and small pharmaceutical companies are allocating their resources and are collaborating with other stake holders of the industry.
1. History of Monoclonal Antibodies
2. Overview of Bispecific Monoclonal Antibody
3. Mechanism of Action of Bispecific Antibody
4. The Design & Engineering of IgG like Bispecific Antibodies
5. The Design & Engineering of Small Bispecific Antibodies
6. Advantage of Bispecific Antibodies upon Monospecific Monoclonal Antibodies
7. Applications of Bispecific Antibodies
8. Global Bispecific Antibody Market Overview
9. Global Bispecific Antibody Market Dynamics
10. Global Bispecific Antibody Market Future Prospects
11. Global Bispecific Antibodies Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
12. Marketed Global Bispecific Antibodies Clinical Insight by Company & Indication
13. No Development Reported & Discontinued Global Bispecific Antibodies Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
14. Competitive LandscapeAblynx Adimab Affimed Therapeutics Amgen AstraZeneca (MedImmune) Chugai Pharmaceutical Eli Lilly EMD Serono Emergent BioSolutions Genentech Genmab Immunomedics Jounce Therapeutics MacroGenics Merus Neovii Biotech NovImmune OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Pieris Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Roche Sanofi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlf7sz/global_bispecific?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190116005543/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/16/2019 10:09 AM/DISC: 01/16/2019 10:09 AM