Industrial Steam Turbines Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Industrial Steam Turbines Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global industrial steam turbines market to grow with a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on industrial steam turbines market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on industrial steam turbines market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global industrial steam turbines market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global industrial steam turbines market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing government initiative to develop electricity access in order to meet the growing electricity demand
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing economies such as China and India
- Growing inclination towards gas turbines
- Advances in combined-cycle steam turbines
- Modernizations and upgrades for industrial steam turbines
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the industrial steam turbines market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the industrial steam turbines market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global industrial steam turbines market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Industrial Steam Turbines Market Highlights
2.2. Industrial Steam Turbines Market Projection
2.3. Industrial Steam Turbines Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Industrial Steam Turbines Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Rated Capacity
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Industrial Steam Turbines Market
4. Industrial Steam Turbines Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Industrial Steam Turbines Market by Type
5.1. Combined Cycle
6. Global Industrial Steam Turbines Market by Rated Capacity
6.1. Less than 125 MW
6.2. 125-300 MW
6.3. 300-550 MW
6.4. 550-750 MW
6.5. More than 750MW
7. Global Industrial Steam Turbines Market by End User
7.1.2 Chemical Plant
7.1.3 Sugar Plant
7.1.4 Pulp & Paper
8. Global Industrial Steam Turbines Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Industrial Steam Turbines Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
9.2.2. Elliott Group
9.2.3. Harbin Electric Machinery Co. Ltd.
9.2.4. General Electric
9.2.5. Dongfang Electric Corporation
9.2.6. Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
9.2.7. Power Machines
9.2.8. Ansaldo Energia
9.2.9. Doosan koda Power
9.2.10. Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
9.2.11. Peter Brotherhood Ltd.
9.2.12. Siemens AG
10.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hw5nv/industrial_steam?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005822/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER ENERGY MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 02:46 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 02:46 PM