The Worldwide Market for Video Games - Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Through 2016-2024: Digital Download Game Versions Grow at the Cost of Boxed PC Games - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 8, 2019--The “Video Games - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Million by the following Platforms:Console Games PC Games (Digital and Boxed) Casual Web Games Mobile Games
The report profiles 112 companies including many key and niche players such as:Activision Blizzard Inc. Blizzard Entertainment Inc. King Digital Entertainment PLC Atari S.A. BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. Capcom Co. Ltd. Electronic Arts Inc. PopCap Games Inc. iWin Inc. Konami Holdings Corporation Konami Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd. Konami Gaming Inc. Microsoft Studios Nintendo Co. Ltd. Sega Holdings Co. Ltd. Sony Interactive Entertainment Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. Square Enix Ltd. Take 2 Interactive Software Inc. Tetris Holding LLC Ubisoft Entertainment S.A.
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWVideo Games: A Sprawling Industry Presenting Opportunities to a Wide Range of Participants Video Games Software Market - A Review Online Digital Downloads & Browser Based Games Overshadow Physical Retail Game Software PC Online Games Leads the Pack Changing Demographics of Modern Players Sets Stage for Increased Consumption of Video Games Boys & Young Men - The Traditional Users Women: Succumbing to the Charms of Video Games Rise in Perceived Educative Value of Video Games Fosters Growth in the Market Over the Years Advent of Novel Technologies Foster Growth for Video Games Market
3. NOTEWORTHY TRENDS, GROWTH DRIVERS & CHALLENGESOngoing Technological Advancements Fuel Growth for Video Games Market Serious Gamers - The Only Saving Grace for Boxed & Digital Download Console Gaming Software A Look into the Key Trends in Consoles Software Market Digital Downloads Grow in Number New Home Consoles Software Benefit from Cross-Platform Trend Smaller Consoles Helps Sustain Market Prospects for Console Software Vendors Action Games Genre Top Video Console Software Sales Review of Latest Video Gaming Consoles Key Statistical Findings on Console Gaming Market Digital Download Game Versions Grow at the Cost of Boxed PC Games Key Opportunity Indicators for PC Games Software Comparison of Key Capabilities of PCs & Leading Consoles for Gaming Rising Game Development Costs Jeopardizes Developers’ Profitability Aggressive Marketing Strategies Make Gamers Uncomfortable
4. TRANSFORMATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 112 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 143)The United States (69) Canada (1) Japan (20) Europe (34) France (5)Germany (5)The United Kingdom (12)Italy (1)Rest of Europe (11) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (16) Middle East (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hqd3b/the_worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190108005871/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Video Games and Consoles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONIC GAMES TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/08/2019 12:08 PM/DISC: 01/08/2019 12:08 PM