China’s Coal Mining Market 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 24, 2019--
The “China’s Coal Mining Market 2018-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the coal mining sector for India. The researcher presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
As the world’s second largest economy, China relies heavily on coal to ensure the stable operation of its main industries, such as energy and steel. The increasing energy consumption already made China the world’s largest producer and consumer of coal. The resource is mainly used for power generation and despite the strenuous efforts to reduce the share of coal in the energy mix, the country is expected to keep its leading position both as a producer and a consumer, at least in the short and mid term.
The coal mining sector has also been influenced by rising demand from the steel sector, a pillar industry for the Chinese economy. China tends to rely on infrastructure development to sustain growth in the long term. There are around 7,000 officially registered coal mines operating in China. Coal deposits, estimated at over 249bn tonnes, are located in the country’s north and north-western regions.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the coal mining sector in India
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on reserves, production, consumption and sales for the sector in India
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in India
- Ascertain India’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in India
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. brown, lignite and anthracite)
- China Shenhua Energy
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Co. Ltd.
- China Coal Energy Co. Ltd.
- Shanxi Coal International Energy Group Co. Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
01 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Sector in Numbers
- Sector Overview
- Sector Snapshot
- Driving Forces
- Restraining Forces
02 SECTOR OUTLOOK
- Macroeconomic Outlook
- Economic Sentiment
- Sector Outlook
03 SECTOR IN FOCUS
- Main Economic Indicators
- Main Sector Indicators
- Focus Point - Coal Production by Region
- Revenue and Profit
- Global Positioning
- External Trade
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Employment and Wages
04 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Top Listed Companies by Revenue
- Sector Concentration
- Top M&A Deals
- M&A Activity
05 COMPANIES IN FOCUS
- China Shenhua Energy
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Co Ltd
- China Coal Energy Co Ltd
- Shanxi Coal International Energy Group Co Ltd
- Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co Ltd
06 REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- Government Policy
- Focus Point - Coke Production by Region
- Production and Consumption
- Sales and Exports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u0gthc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190524005131/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Coal Mining
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY COAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/24/2019 06:59 AM/DISC: 05/24/2019 06:59 AM