Lackawanna County Court Notes 10/05/2018
• Jacqueline Camela Safko and Nicholas Christopher Reuther Jr., both of Dunmore
• Michael John Jonas and Ashley Donnell Galka, both of Philadelphia.
• Dana Matthew DeLeo and Jennifer Margaret Pastore, both of Peckville.
• Taylor Alexis Lutz and Andrew Roy Hunter, both of Madison Twp.
• Leslie Marie Seal and Kimberly Ann Lisack, personal representatives of the estate of Karen Tasonyi, also known as Karen J. Tasonyi, Peckville, to Raymond B. Rowe, South Abington Twp.; two parcels at 109 Ontario St., Blakely, for $144,200.
• Diane and Jan Lis to Frank Wright; a property at 212 W. Mary St., Old Forge, for $119,000.
• Kurandas Farm Fresh Poultry Inc. to Nathan and Maria Hazen, Lake Ariel; a property in Jefferson Twp. for $115,000.
• Laurel Ridge Development LLC, Dunmore, to Robert Hine Jr., Olyphant; a property in Jefferson Twp. for $50,000.
• Grace J. Hydrusko to Dennis L. and Carol A. Furman; a property at 100 Tudy Lane, Olyphant, for $330,000.
• David Sexton to Michael Jeffers, Old Forge; two parcels at 2630 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $68,600.
• Cleve and Jayne Coldwater, Clarks Summit, to Michael and Ann Elizabeth Sparacino, Dickson City; a property at 206 Whitetail Lane, South Abington Twp., for $372,500.
• Allan T. Beggin, West Pittston, and Lori A. Beggin, Throop, to Deric and Kari Reed, Carbondale; a property at 409 Edgar St., Olyphant, for $285,000.
• Dominick J. and Cheryl A. Portanova, Harrisburg, to Christopher T. Geroulo, Peckville; a property at 140 Sand St., Dunmore, for $64,900.
• Patrick E. and Heather O. Spillane, Clarks Summit, to Matthew and Arianne Slocum, Scranton; a property in Newton Twp. for $761,000.
• Jamie A. Cook, Olyphant, v. Dustin M. Cook, Browndale; married Sept. 29, 2000, in Springfield, Mo.; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
• Shereen Ferguson Brown, Blakely, v. Ezroy Brown, Jamaica, Wis.; married May 7, 2005, in Jamaica, Wis.; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
• Jason Smith, Scranton, v. Nicole Smith, Scranton; married Oct. 24, 2009, in Lackawanna County; Dawn M. Riccardo, attorney