Global Building Energy Management Systems (Software, Services & Hardware) Market Outlook 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2019--The “Global Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Market - (By Segments - Software, Services & Hardware; By Region - North America, Europe & Rest of the World) Market Outlook 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides comprehensive coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the study encompasses various market specific growth opportunities in global Building Energy Management System (BEMS) market.
Advent of Next Generation BEMS has led to integration of building systems for better synchronization and monitoring of data on energy usage and better optimization. The report provides in-depth analysis of the current scenario, detailed market outlook of the global Building Energy Management System (BEMS) market overall as well as across various sub-segments such as Software, Services & Hardware.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Building Energy Management System (BEMS): Introduction 3.1 Building Automation 3.2 Building Energy Management System (BEMS)
4. Global Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Market Analysis 4.1 Market Sizing (Actual & Forecasted) 4.2 Market Share Analysis 4.2.1 Market Share by Segment 4.2.2 Market share by End-User 4.2.3 Market share by Functionality 4.2.4 Market Share by Region
5. Global Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Market Segmentation 5.1 Services 5.2 Software 5.3 Hardware
6. Global Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Market Regional Analysis 6.1 Europe 6.2 North America (The US) 6.3 Rest of World
7. Global BEMS Market Dynamics 7.1 Market Trends 7.1.1 BEMS Monitoring & Management - Cloud Penetration 7.1.2 Advent of Next Generation BEMS 7.2 Growth Drivers 7.2.1 High Demand for Energy-Efficient Systems 7.2.2 Energy Price Volatility 7.2.3 Regulatory Requirements 7.3 Challenges 7.3.1 Security Risks 7.3.2 High Implementation Costs 7.3.3 Lack of Skilled Expertise
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles 9.1 Automated Logic Corporation 9.2 Honeywell International Inc. 9.3 Johnson Controls International PLC 9.4 Schneider Electric SE 9.5 ABB Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/htcn85/global_building?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190104005168/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER ENERGY TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/04/2019 05:35 AM/DISC: 01/04/2019 05:35 AM