E-commerce Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Size and Forecasts to 2024 - Opportunities Stem from Growing Disposable Incomes & Rapid Technological Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2018--The “E-commerce Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global e-commerce market to grow with a healthy CAGR of over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on e-commerce market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. North America dominated the world market as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
DriversShifting Trend towards a Comfortable and Easy Living Reduction in the Cost of Communication and Infrastructure Increase in Awareness about the Benefits of Online Trading Growing Social Media Advertising
RestraintsMechanical Failures Delay in Supply Chains
OpportunitiesGrowing Disposable Incomes and Rapid Technological Growth Expanding Internet Audience
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global E-commerce Market Overview
4. E-commerce Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global E-commerce Market by Shopping Category
6. Global E-commerce Market by Business Model
7. Global E-commerce Market by Payment Type
8. Global E-commerce Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeAmazon, Inc. Jingdong Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. eBay Inc. Rakuten, Inc. B2W Companhia Digital Zalando Groupon Walmart Priceline
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4lchh/ecommerce?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005526/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/08/2018 09:36 AM/DISC: 11/08/2018 09:36 AM