Q1 2019 Oil and Gas Quarterly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review - Yinson, TechnipFMC, and McDermott Leads Upstream Award Activity in EMEA Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--The “Quarterly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review - Yinson, TechnipFMC, and McDermott Leads Upstream Award Activity in EMEA Region” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This Quarterly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review is an essential source of data on the awarded contracts in the oil and gas industry. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of contracts and their value in the month, subdivided by region, sector and geographies during the quarter. Additionally, the report provides information on the top contractors and issuers based on the worth of contracts executed in the oil and gas industry during the quarter by geographies and over the year.
In Q1 2019, the Oil and Gas industry reported 1242 contracts, of which 1178 were awarded contracts. EMEA recorded the most contracts with 569 contracts, representing around 48% of the total awarded contracts in Q1 2019, followed by Americas region with 366 contracts, accounting for 31% of the total awarded contracts.
Upstream sector reported 73% of the total awarded contracts, with 862 contracts. The midstream sector recorded 156 contracts, representing 13% of the total awarded contracts, followed by 141 contracts in the downstream sector; representing 12% of the awarded contracts during the quarter.
Operations and maintenance represented 64% of the awarded contracts in Q1 2019, followed by contracts with multiple scopes, such as construction, design and engineering, installation, O&M, and procurement, which accounted for 11%.
One of the high value contracts was National Marine Dredging Company’s US$1.36bn contract from Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) for the provision of dredging, land reclamation and marine construction of artificial islands and causeways, as well as to expand existing Al Ghaf island to drill and produce gas from the first phase development of the Ghasha Concession comprising Hail, Ghasha, Dalma, Nasr, and Mubarraz offshore sour gas fields, in Rub al-Khali Basin, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Other notable contracts during Q1 2019 included Saipem’s two contracts worth US$1.3bn from Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) for the design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services and implementation of subsea systems in addition to the laying of pipelines, subsea cables and umbilicals, platform decks and jackets for the development of Berri and Marjan fields in Arabian Gulf, offshore Saudi Arabia; Petrofac’s lump-sum contract worth around US$1bn from Groupement Isarene for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC), start-up and performance testing for the Ain Tsila field development project in Algeria; and McDermott International, along with its joint venture partners Chiyoda International’s mega contract in excess of US$1bn from Golden Pass Products for the EPCC of three approximately 5.2 million ton per annum (mtpa) Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains in Sabine Pass, Texas, US.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts in the global arena
- Review of contracts in the upstream sector - exploration and production, midstream sector - pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector - refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry over the past quarter subdivided by the sector, this include key contractors such as McDermott International, TechnipFMC, Yinson Holdings, Samsung Heavy Industries, and Saipem
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry over the past quarter subdivided by the sector, this include key issuers such as Saudi Aramco, ADNOC, Sonatrach, BP, and Golden Pass Products.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Figures
2 Quarterly Overview
3 Sector Highlights
4 Upstream Sector Review
4.2 Planned/Rumored Contracts
4.3 Awarded Contracts
5 Midstream Sector Review
5.2 Planned/Rumored Contracts
5.3 Awarded Contracts
6 Downstream Sector Review
6.2 Planned/Rumored Contracts
6.3 Awarded Contracts
7 Multiple Sector Review
7.1 Awarded Contracts
List of Figures
- Contracts Review
- Annual Top Global Contractors and Issuers by Region, Q2 2018 - Q1 2019
- Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Upstream by Region, January 2019-March 2019
- Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Midstream by Region, January 2019-March 2019
- Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Downstream by Region, January 2019-March 2019
- Top Global Contractors and Issuers for Multiple Sectors by Region, January 2019-March 2019
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n7ypzz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005350/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gas,Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 05:57 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 05:57 AM