Global Soft Covering Flooring Market Report (2019-2025): Major Manufacturers Focus on Innovative Styles, Product Differentiation, Designs, and Effective Services to Gain Greater Market Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2019--The “Soft Covering Flooring Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Carpet Tiles, Broadloom), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global soft covering flooring market size is expected to reach USD 105.54 billion by 2025. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. Increasing commercial construction activities coupled with commercial replacements in developing economies from Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to drive growth.
The primary raw material used for manufacturing soft covering flooring is the bulk continuous filament for yarn made of synthetic fibers including nylon, polyester, triexta, and polypropylene. The major manufacturers use 100% recycled nylon for the production of carpets and rugs with focus on reducing environmental footprint.
Fluctuating prices of raw materials owing to varying market conditions have significant impact on the final price of the products. Carpet manufacturing companies engage in vertical integration to avoid adverse effects of interruption of raw material supply, such as nylon fibers, on manufacturing operations of soft covering flooring.
Increasing investment in R&D activities by major players for product innovation, design, and service is expected to positively impact growth of the soft covering flooring market. Technological innovations aimed at providing a variety of dying technologies to create different patterns, solid colors, and design continuity are projected to contribute to product demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Carpet tiles segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2025 owing to increasing product demand from high-traffic commercial and institutional applications due to easy installation and higher shock absorption
- Residential application segment accounted for 54.1% of market share in terms of revenue in 2017 on account of its high insulating properties to prevent the floor from getting too cold which aid in reducing the energy consumption
- Carpet tiles and broadloom in commercial application is expected to register a CAGR of 3.3% in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to its superior characteristics, such as high resistance to abrasion, anti-slipping effect, and sound absorption
- Middle East and Africa is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% owing to the rising product demand in residential application on account of rising consumer spending on residential replacement and household interior
- The soft covering flooring market is highly competitive with major manufacturers focusing on innovative styles, product differentiation, designs, and effective services to gain greater market share
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market snapshot
Chapter 3. Soft Covering Flooring Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Soft covering flooring - Market segmentation
3.2. Soft covering flooring - Value chain analysis
3.3. Soft covering flooring - Market dynamics
3.3.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing utilization of carpet tiles in residential & commercial applications
184.108.40.206. Increasing commercial construction activities
3.3.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing Utilization of substitutes
3.4. Soft covering flooring market - Porter’s
3.5. Soft covering flooring market - PESTLE analysis
Chapter 4. Soft Covering Flooring Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Soft Covering Flooring Market: Product Movement Analysis, 2017 & 2025
4.2. Carpet tiles
Chapter 5. Soft Covering Flooring Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Soft Covering Flooring Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2017 & 2025
Chapter 6. Soft Covering Flooring Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1. Soft Covering Flooring Market: Regional Movement Analysis, 2017 & 2025
6.2. North America
6.4. Asia Pacific
6.5. Central & South America
6.6. Middle East & Africa
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
7.1. Abbey Carpet & Floor
7.2. Beaulieu International Group
7.3. Bentley Mills Inc.
7.4. Cargill Incorporated
7.5. The Dixie Group Inc.
7.6. Engineered Floors LLC
7.7. Mannington Mills Inc.
7.8. Milliken & Company
7.9. Mohawk Industries
7.10. Trinseo S.A.
7.11. Interface Inc.
7.12. Shaw Industries Group Inc.
7.14. Foss Floors
7.15. Balta Industries
7.16. NOX Corporation
7.18. Venture Carpets Inc.
7.19. AFI Licensing LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmk5vb/global_soft?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190225005763/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INTERIOR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/25/2019 11:49 AM/DISC: 02/25/2019 11:49 AM