Global $3,233 Million Gas Sensors, Detectors, and Analyzers Market Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 14, 2018--The “Global Gas Sensors, Detectors, and Analyzers Market, Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The total market revenue in 2017 was $3,233.4 million, and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% between 2018 and 2025. This study focuses on the trends, challenges, and factors driving the market growth.
Greater demand for industrial safety and security is driving the adoption of gas sensors and detectors across industries globally. The market is at a saturated stage, and slow growth will come from oil & gas, chemicals & petrochemicals, metals & mining, and water & wastewater. North America and Europe will be the leading contributor to the market growth and will continue to dominate the market during the entire forecast period.
This analysis also includes the products revenue and units forecast, regional breakdown, and a competitive analysis. A list of key market participants and their respective market share have been included. The leading global participants are also the top participants at the regional levels. The leading companies dominate the market and have the most influence on the market performance, technology innovation, pricing, and product features. This research service provides the necessary business intelligence to accelerate growth in a highly competitive market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Standards And Regulations
4. Drivers And Restraints - Total Gas Sensors, Detectors, And Analyzers Market
5. Forecasts And Trends - Total Gas Sensors, Detectors, And Analyzers Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. Gas Sensors Market
9. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Gas Sensors Market
10. Gas Detectors Market
11. Fixed Gas Detectors Segment
12. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Fixed Gas Detectors Segment
13. Portable Gas Detectors Segment
14. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Portable Gas Detectors Segment
15. Gas Analyzers Market
16. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Gas Analyzers Market
17. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4gk92/global_3233?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181214005480/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gas and Chemical Sensors
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/14/2018 02:17 PM/DISC: 12/14/2018 02:17 PM