Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market Opportunity & Clinical Pipeline Insight Report 2018-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2018--The “Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market Opportunity & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2024” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report on the global CAR-T cell Therapy market’ is a result of an intensive study of the novel segment and its future market potential.
The report has been made with a key focus on the current market trends, CAR-T cell products and their superiority to traditional cancer therapy methods. The report also provides key insights into the market performance of existing CAR-T cell products, recent developments and market dynamics that might impact its future. The report concludes with effective forecast data and future projections which clearly highlights it as one of the most promising markets in the modern cancer therapy segment.
The research in immunotherapy has unlocked the way to harness an individual’s immune response to fight against the tumors and cancers. Many of the ideas have tried to make the use of natural killer cells or B cell, however, the research has not moved a past conceptual thinking. Immuno-oncology is an evolving treatment modality with the agents which were studied for their potential to provide the long-term survival across a broad range of tumor types.
It is important to determine the advancement in this field and the use of new immunotherapies to achieve the best patient outcomes. The area of investigation is broad and includes the combining or sequencing the immunotherapies which target the immune pathways and sequencing an immunotherapeutic agent. CD-19 redirected chimeric antigen receptor is one of the immunotherapeutic modality which has been recently demonstrated the efficiency in re-inducing the remission in patients with multiple relapse B-acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
The global CAR-T cell therapy market boasts of a robust clinical pipeline under development with more than 200 products under various stages of development. As of 2018, only two products - Yescarta by Gilead Science and Kymriah by Novartis have made it into the market. Both the products have been approved by the FDA for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), a rare type of blood cancer.
The global CAR-T cell therapy market is dominated by the US due to its early entry into the segment followed by the European Union. However, owing to the growing prevalence of Blood cancer in Europe, the CAR-T cell market might become a burgeoning market in the region during the forecast period. The global CAR-T cell market is bound to grow leaps and bound with a staggering CAGR of 40%, crossing the US$ 700 Million mark by 2024 driven by better market penetration, affordability, and accessibility.
Report HighlightsCAR T-Cell Therapies Delivery Pipeline & Mechanism of Action Sales Analysis of CAR - T Cell Therapy CAR - T Cell Therapy Market Opportunity: US$ 700 Million CAR-T Cell Therapies Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase: 236 Therapies CAR-T Cell Therapies in Highest Phase: Preclinical Marketed CAR-T Cell Therapies: 2 ( Yescarta & Kymriah) Global Market Scenario of CAR T Cell Therapy Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market Future Prospects
Key Topics Covered:
1. Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cell Therapy - Next Era in Immuno Oncology 1.1 Overview 1.2 History & Development of CAR-T Technology
2. Development of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Design 2.1 Structure of CAR-T Cell 2.2 1st Generation Chimeric Antigen Receptor 2.3 2nd & 3nd Generation CAR-T Cell
3. Chimeric Antigen Receptor Design Standards 3.1 CAR Modified T-Cells: Targeting 3.2 CAR Modified T-Cell: Signaling
4. CAR T-Cell Therapies Delivery Pipeline & Mechanism of Action 4.1 Process of CAR T-Cell Therapy 4.2 Mechanism of Action
5. Approaches to Improve the Efficacy of CAR-T Cell Therapy 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Targeting the Tumor Stroma with CAR-T Cells 5.3 Targeting the Cytokine Networks 5.4 Combination Strategies for CAR-T Cells 5.5 Targeting the Immune Checkpoints
6. Global CAR T-Cell Therapy - Clinical Trials for Cancer Treatment 6.1 Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia 6.2 Multiple Myeloma 6.3 Brain Tumors 6.4 Lymphoma 6.5 Solid Tumors
7. CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Analysis by Product 7.1 Kymriah by Novartis 7.2 Yescarta by Gilead
8. Recent Advances Impacting the CAR - T Cell Market
9. Sales Analyis of CAR - T Cell Therapy
10. Cost Analysis & Market Potential of CAR - T Cell Therapy 10.1 Manufacturing Cost Analysis of CAR-T Cell Therapy Products 10.2 Price Analysis of CAR-T Cell Therapy 10.3 Global - Estimated Potential Customer Base & Revenue Analysis
11. Global CAR T-Cell Therapy Market Overview 11.1 Market Share of Cancer Immunotherapy by Technique 11.2 CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Value
12. Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Dynamics 12.1 Favorable Parameters 12.2 Challenges
13. Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Future Outlook
14. Global CAR-T Cell Therapies Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase 14.1 Research 14.2 Preclinical 14.3 Clinical 14.4 Phase-I 14.5 Phase-I/II 14.6 Phase-II
15. Marketed CAR-T Cell Therapies Clinical Insight 15.1 Axicabtagene Ciloleucel (Yescarta) 15.2 Tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah)
16. Competitive LandscapeAutolus Bellicum Bluebird Celgene Cellectis Celyad Eureka Therapeutics Fortress Biotech Immune Therapeutics Juno Therapeutics Kite Pharma Novartis Sorrento therapeutics TILT Biotherapeutics Ziopharm
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59jxtl/global_car_t_cell?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005377/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Genomics,Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENETICS ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/20/2018 08:25 AM/DISC: 11/20/2018 08:25 AM