The Global Styrene Market - Forecast to 2023: Expected to Register a CAGR of ~2% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The analytical research projects that the global production of styrene is likely to reach around 33,186 thousand tons by the end of 2023, expanding at a CAGR of about 2% per year. In addition, some of the main players on the styrene market are planning to open up additional production capacities in different regions. As a matter of fact, the CIS countries are anticipated to witness the fastest-paced capacity increase in the medium term. As far as the balance between supply and demand is concerned, the market is forecast to remain in a state of undersupply in most of the upcoming years.
The increasingly competitive landscape globally forces the chemical companies to focus on innovation and particularly on the development of Green Chemistry, which is becoming crucial for the overall future development of the companies. There are several fast dynamic research areas that can be identified such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, the development of biofuels as a supplement to oil supplies, as well as the expansion of water-based paints and the replacements for chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). So in order to increase their profit, it is important for manufacturers within the chemical industry not only to cut their costs, but also to ensure that their processes and products conform with the pressing environmental issues.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Characteristics of Styrene
4. State of the Global Demographics and Economy
5. Overview and Analysis of the Global Styrene Market
6. Overview and Analysis of the Global Production of Styrene
7. Characteristics and Analysis of the Global Prices of Styrene
8. Overview and Analysis of the Global Imports of Styrene
9. Overview and Analysis of the Global Exports of Styrene
10. Balance Between Supply and Demand On the Global Styrene MarketCompanies FeaturedEgyptian StyrenicsTahrir PetrochemicalsIneos StyrolutionSynthos KralupyTotal PetrochemicalsBASFIneos StyrenicsTrinseoVersalisSynthos DworyIneos StyrolutionShell Canada Ltd.Cnooc And Shell PcCnooc Ningbo Daxie PcDagu ChemicalDaqing Sanju EnergyDaqing Zhonglan PcFujian Gulei PetrochemicalGuangdong Xinhuayue PcGuangxi South Gulf PcNingbo Huatai Wealthy Polymer Mat.Ningxia Baofeng EnergyPetrochina Lanzhou PcQingdao Haiwan GroupRizhao New Sanming Chemical IndustryShaanxi Yanchang PetroleumShandong Huaxing Pc GroupXinjiang Dushanzi TianliZhejiang PetrochemicalZhejiang Satell. PcPampa EnergiaCia Brasil. De EstirenoEdn Estireno Do NordestePetroquimica Innovaand many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6w4w5/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181126005427/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/26/2018 08:28 AM/DISC: 11/26/2018 08:28 AM