United States Gluten-Free Food Market Forecast to 2025: Mergers & Acquisitions and Key Company Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 26, 2019--The “United States Gluten-Free Food Market (by Products and Distribution Channels), Mergers & Acquisitions, Key Company Profiles - Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States gluten-free food products market was valued at around US$ 2.7 Billion in 2018 and the market is expected to more than double by 2025.
Gluten is a type of protein present in barley, wheat, rye and their derivatives or cross-breed variety. Food with gluten is the leading cause of food intolerance for consumers suffering from celiac disease, which is an autoimmune and inherited disorder.
According to The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, about 1 percent of the U.S. population (1 in 133 Americans, or about 3.19 million people) has celiac disease, but 83 percent (2.6 million people) of people with the condition are undiagnosed. This provides an opportunity for many manufacturers to launch gluten-free products.
Increasing occurrences of celiac patients and growing awareness among the consumers regarding healthy diet and its importance is anticipated to fuel the gluten-free product market.
Market & Forecast - By Product Category
- By products segment, the gluten-free food market is dominated by bakery followed by gluten free dairy/dairy alternatives products segment.
- Meats/ meats alternatives and Desserts & ice-creams segment competes closely with each other to grab maximum share of the overall gluten-free food market.
- Condiments, seasoning’s, and spreads held nearly 10% share of the total gluten-free food market in 2018.
- The growing concern regarding food allergies and intolerance among consumers is the factor driving the gluten-free prepared food market.
- Pasta & Rice accounts for least share of the overall gluten-free food market.
Market & Forecast - By Distribution Channels
- Grocery stores accounted for nearly 60% of the overall gluten-free products market in 2018, on account of easy accessibility to a wide range of products under one roof.
- Independent natural or health food stores accounted for the second-highest share of the overall market with high prospects for rapid growth over the projected period.
- Club stores are emerging into national forces with communication tools that are more powerful than word of mouth, owing to rapid digitalization & rapid delivery options.
- Several drug stores are offering gluten-free sections or departments pertaining to rising demand from celiac patients
This 90 Page report with 38 Figures and 4 Tables has been analyzed from 7 View Points:
1) United States Gluten-Free Food Products Market and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
2) United States Gluten-Free Food Products Market Share and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
3) United States Gluten-Free Food Market and Forecast - By Product Category (2013 - 2025)
4) United States Gluten-Free Food Products Market and Forecast - By Distribution Channels (2013 - 2025)
5) Gluten Free Food Products Market - Mergers & Acquisitions
6) Gluten Free Food Products Market - Company Analysis
7) United States Gluten-Free Food Market Growth Drivers & Challenges
Market & Forecast - By Product Category
- Bakery Products
- Dairy / Dairy Alternatives
- Meats / Meats Alternatives
- Condiments, Seasoning’s and Spreads
- Desserts & Ice-Creams
- Prepared Food
- Pasta and Rice
- Other Products
Market & Forecast - By Distribution Channel
- Grocery Stores
- Independent Natural or Health Food Store
- Mass Merchandiser
- Club Stores
- Drug Stores
Key Company Analysis
- Hain Celestial Group
- General Mills Inc.
- Kellogg’s Company
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Chobani LLC
1. Executive Summary
2. United States - Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
3. United States - Gluten Free Food Products Market Share and Forecast (2013 - 2025)
3.1 By Product Category - United States Gluten Free Food Market Share and Forecast
3.2 By Distribution Channel - United States Gluten Free Food Products Market Share and Forecast
4. United States Gluten Free Food Market and Forecast - By Product Category (2013 - 2025)
4.1 United States Gluten Free Bakery Products Market and Forecast
4.2 United States Gluten Free Dairy / Dairy Alternatives Market and Forecast
4.3 United States Gluten Free Meats / Meats Alternatives Market and Forecast
4.4 United States Gluten Free Condiments, Seasonings, Spreads Market and Forecast
4.5 United States Gluten Free Desserts & Ice-Creams Market and Forecast
4.6 United States Gluten Free Prepared Food Market and Forecast
4.7 United States Gluten Free Pasta and Rice Products Market and Forecast
4.8 United States Gluten Free Others Products Market and Forecast
5. United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - By Distribution Channel (2013 - 2025)
5.1 United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - Grocery Stores
5.2 United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - Independent Natural or Health Food Store
5.3 United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - Mass Merchandiser
5.4 United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - Club Stores
5.5 United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - Drug Stores
5.6 United States Gluten Free Food Products Market and Forecast - Others
6. Gluten Free Food Products Market - Mergers & Acquisitions
7. Gluten Free Food Products Market - Company Analysis
7.1 Hain Celestial Group
7.1.1 Business Overview
7.1.2 Initiatives / Strategy / Recent Developments
7.1.3 Hain Celestial Group Sales & Forecast (2014 - 2025)
7.2 General Mills Inc.
7.3 Kellogg’s Company
7.4 Kraft Heinz Company
7.5 Chobani LLC
8. United States Gluten Free Food Products Market - Growth Drivers
8.1 Growing Awareness & Increasing Number of Celiac Disease Patients Likely to Fuel Market growth
8.2 Growing Demand for Gluten Free Food from Millennials
8.3 Increased Marketing Activities and Mergers & Acquisitions Drives Gluten Free Food Market
8.4 New Product Launches Propels Market Growth
9. United States Gluten Free Food Products Market - Challenges
9.1 Gluten Free Products Are More Expensive
9.2 Some Consumers Do Not Like the Taste of Gluten-Free Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5gxg5r/united_states?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190326005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Health Food and Sports Nutrition,Mergers and Acquisitions
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/26/2019 08:39 AM/DISC: 03/26/2019 08:39 AM