Man convicted in stabbing assault outside Boston nightclub
BOSTON (AP) — A Massachusetts man has been convicted in the 2014 stabbing assault of three people outside a Boston nightclub.
The Boston Globe reports (http://bit.ly/1SvhLRS ) Njisane Chambers of Milton was found guilty earlier this week of three counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
Prosecutors said 28-year-old Chambers got into a fight with a man outside the Theater District nightclub on June 7, 2014, pulled out a knife and stabbed a man and a woman. They said Chambers then slashed a second man.
None of the victims suffered injuries considered life-threatening.
Chambers faces at least five years in state prison as a repeat offender when he’s sentenced Nov. 16.
Information from: The Boston Globe, http://www.bostonglobe.com