The Global Petroleum Resins Market, 2019: Analysis by Type, Application, End-use Industry, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities (2013-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 1, 2019--The “India Petroleum Resins Market By Type (Aliphatic C5 Resins, Aromatic C9 Resins, C5/C9 Resins and Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resins), By Application, By End-Use Industry, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The India petroleum resins market stood at $120 million in 2017 and is projected to reach about $162 million by 2023.
Increase in production of passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles coupled with growing demand for commercial spaces on account of rapid urbanization and development of smart cities are fueling petroleum resins market.
Moreover, government initiatives like Make In India are resulting in rapid infrastructure development in various Tier-I and Tier-II cities across the country.
Furthermore, growing FMCG sector is augmenting the demand for hot melt adhesives in India. All the above-mentioned factors are anticipated to boost sales of petroleum resins in the country during the forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the India petroleum resins market size.
- To classify and forecast the India petroleum resins market based on type, application, end-use industry, region and company.
- To define, classify and forecast the India petroleum resins market on the basis of type (Aliphatic C5 Resins, Aromatic C9 Resins, C5/C9 Resins and Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resins).
- To define, classify and forecast the India petroleum resins market on the basis of application (Adhesive & Sealants, Paints & Coatings, Rubber Compounding, Printing Inks, Tapes & Labels and Others (Asphalt Modification, Plastic Modification, Book Binding, etc.)).
- To define, classify and forecast India petroleum resins market on the basis of end-use industry (Building & Construction, Tire, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Personal Hygiene and Others (Electronics Industry, Paper Board, Textile Industry, etc.)).
- To define, classify and forecast India petroleum resins market on the basis of region (North, South, East and West).
- To identify drivers and challenges for India petroleum resins market.
- To identify market trends & developments in India petroleum resins market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in petroleum resins market in India.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Aided Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.3. Willing To Switch From Existing Brand
4.4. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5. India Petroleum Resins Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. India Petroleum Resins Market Segment Outlook
6.1. India Aliphatic C5 Resins Market Outlook
6.2. India Aliphatic C9 Resins Market Outlook
6.3. India C5/C9 Resins Market Outlook
6.4. India Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resins Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
7.3. Impact Analysis
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Value Chain Analysis
12. Pricing Analysis
13. List of Major Distributors
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competitive Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Dow Chemical International Private Limited
15.2.2. Mitsui Chemicals India Private Limited
15.2.3. Eastman Chemical India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.4. Cray Valley Resins India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.5. Chemtech India
15.2.6. Acme Rub Chem
15.2.7. Fine O Chem International Co.
15.2.8. Dycon Chemicals
15.2.9. Chemex Chemicals
15.2.10. Triveni Chemicals
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dms3s/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190301005165/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gasoline and Diesel,Plastic Resins,Acrylic Adhesives
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/01/2019 05:03 AM/DISC: 03/01/2019 05:03 AM