Global $17.7 Bn Industrial Air Pollution Control Equipment Market Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2018--The “Global Industrial Air Pollution Control Equipment Market, Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market is estimated to be $17.7 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% until 2025.
The demand for industrial air pollution control equipment is high, especially in developing economies. Apart from power, ferrous/non-ferrous niche industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and electronics, having clean environment as a part of their process requirement, require air pollution control equipment.
This study provides an in-depth insight on the global industrial air pollution control equipment market with the base year as 2017. Stringent regulations and the need for reducing environmental risks will drive the market, although EU and North America exhibit market maturity. The study covers various technologies such as solids separation, absorption, oxidation, NOx control, and smart control and monitoring systems.
APAC proves to be the leading market, due to rapid industrialization, followed by coal being the primary fuel for industries that use boilers. APAC has experienced a rapid rise in industrialization in the past 10 years; China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam are the key contributors to various types of industrialization. Severe air pollution in countries such as China and India has led to a revamp of policies and implementation of stringent air pollution standards. The APAC industrial air pollution control market is estimated to have a market size of $6.4 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.5 % from 2017 to 2025.
Due to the presence of large installed base of various solids separation and absorption technologies, North America and Europe are predominantly replacement markets. Upgrades are being added on a continual basis to keep up with the regulatory reforms. Middle East and Africa and Latin America are also growing markets. Chile is the leading destination for air pollution control systems in LATAM, followed by Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina. The Middle East is a key market for SOx and NOx control, due to oil and gas industries. Investments in the diversification of industries for economic growth have opened significant opportunities. Africa and Latin America are plagued by a lack of funds; however, increased foreign direct investments (FDI) aid in the growth of their industrial base and mining. These industries would be the key contributors for market growth.
Key Issues AddressedIs the market growing, how long will it continue to grow? What are the major factors that drive the growth of the industrial air pollution control equipment market in Europe? How are the growth opportunities for different applications and end-user segments? How is the competitive landscape of the markets covered in the study? Will the companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies? What are the key growth strategies for long-term sustainability of the companies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryKey Findings Market Engineering Measurements CEO’s Perspective
2. Market OverviewMarket Scope and Segmentation Market Definitions-Technology Segments Key Questions this Study will Answer Market Distribution Channels
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Industrial Air Pollution Control Equipment MarketMarket Drivers Drivers Explained Market Restraints Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Industrial Air Pollution Control Equipment MarketMarket Engineering Measurements Forecast Assumptions Revenue Forecast Revenue Forecast Discussion Percent Revenue Forecast by Region Revenue Forecast by Region Revenue Forecast Discussion by Region Revenue Forecast by Technology Segments Revenue Forecast Discussion by Technology Segments Revenue Forecast by Technology Segments-Solids Separation Revenue Forecast Discussion by Technology Segments-Solids Separation Revenue Forecast by Technology Segments-Absorption Revenue Forecast Discussion by Technology Segments-Absorption Revenue Forecast by Technology Segments-Oxidation Revenue Forecast Discussion by Technology Segments-Oxidation Revenue Forecast by Technology Segments-NOx Control Revenue Forecast Discussion by Technology Segments-NOx Control Revenue Forecast by Technology Segments-Smart Control and Monitoring Systems Revenue Forecast Discussion by Technology Segments-Smart Control and Monitoring Systems End-user Analysis
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Industrial Air Pollution Control Equipment MarketCompetitive Tier Analysis Competitive Tier Analysis-Smart Control and Monitoring
6. Growth OpportunitiesGrowth Opportunity 1-Disruptive Applications Strategic Imperatives
7. Europe Analysis
8. MEA Analysis
9. APAC Analysis
10. NA Analysis
11. LATAM Analysis
12. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qchlpg/global_17_7_bn?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005513/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENVIRONMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/20/2018 10:48 AM/DISC: 11/20/2018 10:48 AM