Floyd’s scholarship offered through OTCF
SCOTTSBLUFF — For those interested in pursuing a career as a diesel technician, the Brian H. Greif Memorial Scholarship will award up to three scholarships to students who are interested in attending one of the following colleges:
1. WyoTech / Laramie, Wyoming
2. Western Dakota Tech/ Rapid City, South Dakota
3. Northeastern Junior College / Sterling, Colorado
4. Laramie County Community College / Cheyenne, Wyoming
5. Western Wyoming Community College / Rock Springs, Wyoming
6. Casper Community College / Casper, Wyoming
7. Gillette Community College / Gillette, Wyoming
8. Lake Area Technical Institute / Watertown, South Dakota
Up to Three $5,000 Floyd’s Truck Center Inc. scholarships will be awarded, payable for two-year or equivalent study, with $1,250 awarded per semester (based on four semesters), or $5,000 based on clock/credit hour equivalent in a nine-month program of study. Up to three winners and one alternate will be selected by a donor-advised committee of Floyd’s Truck Center Inc., with final approval of the OTCF Scholarship Committee.
Applicants must provide a short application relating to goals, training path or plan, future employment interests and three letters of recommendation.
Applications must be submitted to the Oregon Trail Community Foundation by April 1. All applications will be reviewed by the OTCF Scholarship Committee, with the finalists forwarded on to the Floyd’s Truck Center, Inc. Scholarship Committee.
Printable applications and more information is available online at www.otcf.org, or contact your high school guidance counselor, college financial aid advisor or the Oregon Trail Community Foundation at 308-635-3393.